Welcome to the USSA (americans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the same bill that said you have to pay a fine for not having health insurance..? if so than im *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed.

17% is not nearly enough to cover this increase in spending. I like using the big text too. It adds impact to my arguments, and makes people read what I say.

kylechu said:
17% is not nearly enough to cover this increase in spending. I like using the big text too. It adds impact to my arguments, and makes people read what I say.
MAKE REAL POINTS Sega

How much is our spending going to increase by?

A 17% increase accounts for $200,900,000,000
Cite your source that leads you to believe that this healthcare bill will increase our spending by more than $200.9 Billion

From what I've read, we're going to be looking at more like $94B/year, for 10 years.
Meaning that in under 5 years, this increase in revenue with cover it easily, and, there is reason to believe our Revenue will continue to increase, as it has for quite some time, making this Bill all the more accessible.

zeturi said:
In before the lock...

ars_ibtl.jpg

"According to the latest Congressional Budget Office report of the Senate bill, health care spending under the Senate bill would increase by $210 billion over the next 10 years."

Not to mention the fact that the polls say the majority of the American people don't want it. Shouldn't that have something to do with the government's decision making process?

kylechu said:
"According to the latest Congressional Budget Office report of the Senate bill, health care spending under the Senate bill would increase by $210 billion over the next 10 years."
That's not how you cite a source.

"According to the latest Congressional Budget Office report of the Senate bill, health care spending under the Senate bill will rape people's faces."
See, I can make up quotes too.

Cite Your Source.

Well, personally I think that anything that's run by the government is going to be bloated at some point. Like how there's always 3 guys doing a job that 2 could do whenever you see them fixing a road. Or how the last time I called the post office, they yelled "GO AWAY, SORRY THE POST OFFICE SUCKS" into the phone. Personally, those are my views.

Unfortunately, we have no say in this, only the people that are supposed to listen to the American people do. I guess we just have to wait 10 years, and then one of us will get to say "I told you so".

Sorry I came out so argumentative with little to no hard evidence. I just have my personal beliefs.

Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
Everyone said:
I just have my personal beliefs.

Why I don't like talking politics.

IN AFTER LOCK, I MISSED ALL THE FUN.

JELLY IS RIGHT, YOU ALL YOU TOO YOUNG TO VOTE ANYWAY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

GET OUT OF HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back