The RETURN of the Modretro Podcast (featuring SS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll be the one hosting/recording/editing this, unless kylechu wants to show up and do that. I can, though, I have audacity and I can build a cable if windows decides to be a clown.

SS

You can actually record straight from Mumble, which is partly why we use it for this.

Kyle got a new server, so I don't know it. Maybe someone who was on the last podcast still has it saved though.

My new server's trial period ran out. If you need a free server, use this 15 day trial. We'll get a permanent one later.
http://www.mumble.com/free-mumble-server.php

I won't be able to make it to a Friday night podcast, but I'd be fine with SS running things. I can do all of the RSS nonsense after he uploads it.

Heh, well, it's Friday now, so uh, what time do you guys wanna do this? I assume that some of you guys have some sort of education going on, so how about 6-7 EST? What's best for everyone? I'm available all day, although I got to get to bed at about 10 EST because I've got a thing in the morning.

I kinda only want to have 5 people push-to-talking, other people can spectate I guess.

Official guest list so far:
ShockSlayer
budnespid
Zero
D.J
PalmerTech/DNT/Noah7(whoever PM's me first)

SS

I very much want to participate, but I am going to be going out to dinner with my Grandma. :( Give me a shout out! :lol:

Totally forgot, didn't help the fact that I got roped into going and helping my estranged grandma with a bunch of house work. She's like 90. :U

POSTPONED TILL TOMORROW.

I am doing a good job as co-host so far.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back