The Official Modretro App?

Spoleyo said:
Building an app, especially one like this, is not hard to do at all. When you get the SDK, its really really simple imo

Have at it.

Bibin said:
Twilight Wolf said:
Bibin said:
AbyssPWNS said:
Your opinion is dumb
No you're dumb
No you're dumb
Please for the love of god don't do this anymore.

T_W, Bibin thinks you have a sandy vagina, and refers to you as Dr. Sandy, Sandy Wolf, etc.
Bibin, T_W thinks you are a condescending know-it-all jackass, and liked you better when you weren't here.

WE CAN'T ALL LIKE EACH OTHER BUT WE CAN ALL SHUT THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* UP ABOUT IT.

Mmkay. Standard "offtopic stupid BS warnings" after this post, I don't care if you are on staff or if you can hear Beta snore, I will start throwing my toys around.

SS

Bibin said:
Zero said:
Please, for the love of all that is good, don't turn this into a mobile OS war. It's the only thing more pointless and boring than a normal OS war.
That's why I'm telling him to not be a zealous fanboy about which OS to make an app for.

Yeah, it was directed mostly toward him. You just happened to post a minute before I posted that. The last thing we need is to have this turn into Engadget.

And Spoleyo, I still don't get why all this effort is better than just using tapatalk, which we already have installed and is more widely used.

Zero said:
And Spoleyo, I still don't get why all this effort is better than just using tapatalk, which we already have installed and is more widely used.

It is for no specific reason but to just have something to do. I thought it would be useful because i never heard of tapatalk before this. I still think it will be useful for myself, but some others may not. It just depends on the person.

Edit: 100th post woooot :mrgreen:

If someone wants to make a custom app, feel free to do so. Otherwise, I am not shelling out the hundreds of dollars/hours it would take. FYI, ModRetro still loses money overall, so an app would just be coming straight out of my pocket. :p

Could we somehow make the app cost like 5 dollars and then all the money spent would go to funding ModRetro? I would do it if I knew how to make apps or have someone explain it to me.

If you're on a smartphone, browsing this forum with your phone browser isn't bad at all. Tapatalk completely negates the use for a Modretro App, considering it would probably be superior to any sort of homemade Modretro App by any of us anyway.

PalmerTech said:
FYI, ModRetro still loses money overall, so an app would just be coming straight out of my pocket. :p

Still? We should do something about that. And you should check your text messages once in a while.

;)

Back