ModRetro app for the Iphone,Ipod touch and,Ipad

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
I figured out how to make apps so I might as well start with a ModRetro one.
What do you guys think?
Should I make it?
Suggestions?
design/layouts?

If you don't like apple don't comment saying stuff like "apple sucks" or "You're making an app for a tampon?"

There are mobile phpBB3 skins, but none of them are very good.
A automatic mobile skin would be better than a stand-alone app though.

It would be nice to have an app version of the Modretro forums that could be more convenient than going to Safari.

It'd be cool to make an app that is mainly a database (the wiki fail) of things on here. I'd be more than happy to help gather and organize information :) (I am also interested in doing this in the future if anyone wants)

Better yet, a proper wiki-type-storage space for information, that could be made to work in app form as well.

What βeta said. Unless you can port the app over to Android too. :awesome:

Am I the only one who thinks this endeavour is pointless? In addition, when's the last time we had a successful major collaborative effort?

XCVG said:
Am I the only one who thinks this endeavour is pointless? In addition, when's the last time we had a successful major collaborative effort?
Modretro book...
Modretro store...

J.D said:
XCVG said:
Modretro book...
Modretro store...
Neither have been finished?

snowpenguin said:
Stop being such a Linking pessimist.
Stop being such a linking troll.

I wanted one of these, but palmer said it was pointless. I would appreciate it if you would make one ::3:

That also reminds me, I think there was talk about making a video game. I think the only thing we manage to do together is shooping. And story tyme.

I think a wiki-type app with all the info you could want at your fingertips with no internet connection needed would be badass.

snowpenguin said:
I think a wiki-type app with all the info you could want at your fingertips with no internet connection needed would be badass.

Yup. Also could include links to all the forum categories here at MR that will bring you to them.

Not yet.
Anybody want to gather diagrams to help finish this faster?
If so make an album on a photosharing website with every diagram or portable related image.
No shoops please.
Thank you.

Back