The new iPod Touch

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
Sucks. No camera, and a $20 price drop.

The Cortex A8 might make up for it, though, we will see. And WTF, the new iPod Nano even got a VIDEO camera, and we get nothing?

Fail, Apple. I sold my 2g touch to get read to throw more money at you, and this is what I get? Off to Zune-land I go, have fun with $200 less of my money.

With no video recording or tap-to-focus! :mad: Not to mention that SEXY 700mhz ARM Cortex A8, it runs PSX at full 60fps easily. What a beast.

Also, I sold my fleet of iphones before the 3GS came out. Smart thar, eh? ;) Time to blow all the money on a new desktop!

Get a dedicated point-and-shoot/HD camera for pictures and video, everything else is inferior.

βeta said:
Get a dedicated point-and-shoot/HD camera for pictures and video, everything else is inferior.

Augmented reality.

'Nuff said.

And yes, I am gonna get a Zune HD, assuming it is again using a Wolfson DAC.

I'm hoping santa will put one under the christmas tree. Dropping some "subtle" hints.
Hopefully by christmas, it'll get youtube support, or maybe even hulu support.

Will the zune hd have netflix streaming? If it will, I'd buy it in about 10 seconds.

βeta said:
But does one of those fit in your pocket and play music?

I was actually more impressed with the new iPod nano. Its basically the current one, only with radio, video recording, and voice over. Probably a better investment as its cheaper. I had a few iPhones. one died from a failed jailbreak, and I sold the other before 3G (not S) was released. I suppose I'll stick with my iPod touches. (1st gen 16GB, 2nd gen 8GB)

Back