The MR Show/Podcast

AfroLH said:
I would like to do a section if this is going to be video game related only.
I would love to do a section like "Games you probably haven't heard of." or one to showcase awesome Japanese-only games.
You sir, watch too many ashens videos.

I did this for one of my Old sites, we highlighted on the Hacker scene (new Firmware, Ban waves, new games ECT.)

I think we could showcase some :awesome: portables and stuff, I could host aswell since I have a sexy webcam.

We could do it over Vent, so we could all interject and multihost.

I admit that I'm too lazy to read the last 4 pages, and I'm on a tight schedule today, anyways. That said, if the cast hasn't been decided already, I once again vote for: Hail, the 3 admins, and Robm. (And if someone happened to say that I should be in it, well I certainly wouldn't oppose :p)

ANNOUNCMENT:

Alright, I'm willing to accept submissions for your own short segement as a guest host and stuff like that, I'm only choosing a few, 1 of them already choosen, they must relate to video games/modding.

Two, I have started to choose hosts, Admins will be given more of a chance to be host, next being mods, and after that Extrodinary memebers and Portablalizers and then our regular memebers.

I still wanna do two or three segments.
"GAMES FROM THE UNKNOWN", "Controller Breakers", and "Kick-Ass/Suck-Ass Game of the Week"

But, of course, if that is asking too much, then I'll settle for one.

AfroLH said:
I still wanna do two or three segments.
"GAMES FROM THE UNKNOWN", "Controller Breakers", and "Kick-Ass/Suck-Ass Game of the Week"

But, of course, if that is asking too much, then I'll settle for one.
Afro, that's fine but you gotta keep them decently short.

Well, what I was thinking was that I could do a different segment each podcast, instead of doing them every single podcast.

AfroLH said:
Well, what I was thinking was that I could do a different segment each podcast, instead of doing them every single podcast.
Deal.

I can do the Games that come out each week, and showcase he new portables (Portable of the week) (fo sure) and WIPS (maybe). Also, maybe some Mod, hack news (hack Attack).

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have found something for us to use, it is a program called Ventrilio and you must download it if you plan to be on the podcast, PM QuickSkope3 for details on the server.

Start preparing your stuff for the podcast, If you guys want we can start sat or in may.

Back