The MR Show/Podcast

I don't have a problem with you being on it, I just think that it might be better if the main hosts were the staff and experienced modders. You can still be on it.

I love this idea, though I wont be able to watch/listen to it because it takes me an hour to load a three minute video.

Zero said:
I don't have a problem with you being on it, I just think that it might be better if the main hosts were the staff and experienced modders. You can still be on it.
Oh yeah, I might do that. Which would be cool if I could do be one of the hosts. I'm not sure as of yet.

i think for the first few we can just have people who want to be the hosts, then people who do it well will be voted for or something. or whoever starts doing it can do it.

samjc3 said:
i think for the first few we can just have people who want to be the hosts, then people who do it well will be voted for or something. or whoever starts doing it can do it.
Meh, I should be a permenant host for actually putting this Dang thing into motion :mrgreen: JK, JK.

samjc3 said:
i agree. do it. (not jk)
Naw, even though I am mostly russian, I strongly believe in democracy not dictatorship or Monarchy, I will be host for a few episodes and then I will probably give my position to anyone the memebers deem fit to replace me.

I need an official tester someone to test each program I find and see if it works for our purposes, you just need to have a conversation with me, any volunteer?

If we ever want to make a video type thing as well, I have Sony Vegas, and my friend is very good at video effects and has created intros and graphics for several small web TV shows. I could also write some sort of intro music.

We should disscuss what type of content it would have. There were ideas like modding talk, but what about gaming news, tips, reviews, etc. Story hour by SS is another good idea

Yoshilime M.R. said:
We should disscuss what type of content it would have. There were ideas like modding talk, but what about gaming news, tips, reviews, etc. Story hour by SS is another good idea
Yoshi, I already said it would be a gaming content filled show, meaning lots and lots of video game chat not just modding. I think I'll do a feature called, tips and tricks and things you missed.

I would like to do a section if this is going to be video game related only.
I would love to do a section like "Games you probably haven't heard of." or one to showcase awesome Japanese-only games.

AfroLH said:
I would like to do a section if this is going to be video game related only.
I would love to do a section like "Games you probably haven't heard of." or one to showcase awesome Japanese-only games.
I like this, but don't limit it to Japanese only games. In fact, I'd encourage English games (translation patches count). I don't care about an obscure game that's really cool if the language barrier is high.

Also, if this is about video games mostly, I recommend that the focus is on more retro games. Or at least have a retro segment.

Afro, as discussed, *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah awesome!

Back