The afternoon projects thread

Blue Dreamcast logo on the controller = European.

Japanese and North American Dreamcast controllers and consoles have the orange logo, but Sega for some reason couldn't get the rights for an orange logo in Europe, so they used blue instead.

:o EETS NOT POSSIBLE.

I got the controller bundled with the system, since I got it brand new. Did Sega package NTSC consoles with PAL controllers?

No, I don't believe they did and I see no reason why they would. Is the logo on the DC itself orange or blue?

Almost all the brand new Dreamcasts you can buy have blue controllers. You can also buy brand new blue controllers, but not orange ones. It was probably less popular in Europe and/or they made too much, possibly combined with a shortage of orange controllers, so all of the new old stock (correct term?) has blue-swirl controllers.

I would know, I have two of them!

budnespid said:
I made potato chips.......in the microwave!!!! :awesome: Gawd they were good.
Youtube vid:

Well here is another batch of the potato chips that I made. I got pics this time. This batch contains Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.

As I am typing this I am waiting for them to get out of the microwave.

http://img28.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0000388.jpg

I will post pics of them when they are done. MMMM I can't wait I love these things.

EDIT: Here are the finished pics.

http://img243.imageshack.us/i/0000390.jpg/

Gawd I have to try that :awesome:

Another idea: Get some french bread or other long bread, if it's soft, toast it til its almost brown (maybe on the edges), then put butter (or margarine you fatties) on it + garlic salt. Or if you feel tedious, garlic and salt. OR if somewhat hard bread, butter (see above) it, microwave until quite hot (30 seconds, probably less on high), and garlic salt as above. Ossum garlic bread. nomnom.

You could try different seasonings like with the chips, but chicken/etc bread just seems weird.

i vote for a 'playing with fire' thread. because i have many stories, and techniques, but it would be wrong to dilute this thread here.

Basement_Modder said:
lol, SS, Imma make one now. Is it just a can of compressed air, or some other aresol?
I'm pretty sure it's just a plain ol' can of butane.

I say you get a fan in there that sprays out some flammable liquid, with a small flame to ignite it after it's sloshing through the air at your enemy.(see killzone 2) It'll douse them in flames!

Back