SPARKFUN FREE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

My first reaction was to get an LCD, as well. Hey Sam or Robm, are they good merchants to deal with? I may just stop my weekly radioshack trips.

LCD :D now if i can bundle up some shipping money before then lol
the only question is what LCD to get? hmm... suggestions anyone?

they've got some interesting things. may not be a bad idea to pick up a few of those micro PSP-sized joysticks.

zeturi said:
Hey Sam or Robm, are they good merchants to deal with?
only the best. they have the greatest customer service ever, plus awesome selection, and good prices. :awesome:

Maybe some microcontrollers, maybe another Arduino, maybe some parts. I dunno actually. Most likely I'll forget completely, miss it, and cry for a few days.

Hey, uh, where's these LCDs you speak of, like, do they accept composite or are we talking about those little dinky LCDs like you find in calculators?

I'm surprised nobody else already knew about this?
They announced it like a month ago, I made a list and I've been waiting ever since :p

OH MY GOSH

JIZZ IN MY PANTS

:p

Wow, I'm so thankful you posted this. Thanks. :awesome:

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

so um... Let me get this straight.

On the 7th, I can go on, fill up my cart with $100 worth of anything I want, and get it for 100% free minus shipping.

If that is so, i will be picking up some arcade joyticks, buttons, and a bunch of psp thumbpads.

themadhacker said:
so um... Let me get this straight.

On the 7th, I can go on, fill up my cart with $100 worth of anything I want, and get it for 100% free minus shipping.

If that is so, i will be picking up some arcade joyticks, buttons, and a bunch of psp thumbpads.
yes, but, basically, you need to do it very fast after 9 am mst, since everyone will be trying to get as much as they can, so only a little more than 1000 people will actually get anything. ;)

It's not. You can't expect them to give out hundreds of thousands of dollars for free. If you're there in the first 5 minutes or so, you get $100 of free stuff. It's not too good to be true.

I'm excited to say that I will be a proud owner of a soldering station, then. And I will hopefully be able to solder SMD components! If so, new case for mah portable! :mrgreen:

dang for all the stuff i want (soldering station included) shipping is only 11$ :eek: i'm stayin home on thursday for this no questions asked :lol: or going into school late..

Back