Snowpenguin's trade thread

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
I have thousands of parts in my salvaged collection, and need to make space, so they're up for sale. I have other stuff to get rid of also. Keep in mind that in most cases there is alot more than just pictured. All prices don't include shipping. If you have something to trade, make offer. I need a PSone screen or Zenith screen, just let me know what you have.

wrgk8k.jpg

Switches you name it I've probably got it. Just ask, rockers, slide, toggle, pushbutton, lever, SPDT SPST DPDT whatever! Ask for certain type, I'll find it and give price.

jign4p.jpg

Speakers in all sizes! Little, big, medium, I've got it. Ask for certain size, I'll find and give price.

wldvnc.jpg

Two 6V Gearmotors with wheels. $5.

2mdlxxh.jpg

Plugs of all sorts... You name type, I'll find it and name price! I've got 25 Barrel M/F sets, great for charging portables!

5aj79h.jpg

LEDs LEDs LEDs. Ask.

24pc9k9.jpg

Motors and Fans! Ask.

2z8tcaq.jpg

Picaxe 28x1 with homemade cable. Couldn't get it to work, bought new, As Is. $12.

syrnmc.jpg

Wii sideways stand thing. Holds wii on left, stuff on right, and game cases can stand up on top. $6.

t6pfg2.jpg

Eyetoy been using as a webcam. $5.

dxuft.jpg

Four metal project boxes, incredibly sturdy. ask. About $5-$10 each.

1zz6c04.jpg

Have 3 of these boxes full of populated circuit boards. Tell me if you want one/ a few boards, cheap. Probably depending on size $2- $5 each.

2nurk15.jpg

8.5" X 11" Sintra 4mm plastic sheets. Heat in oven then bend to shape, stays that shape and is sturdy. $2 a sheet. Incredibly handy, paid much more for it. Have a bunch of em.

Soldering irons- Generic soldering irons, 30W, include heatshrink, solder, and iron. Good for beginners, or for melting holes in cases, used it to make my screen hole. $5 or 3 for $12. I use the solder always.

wqpp4m.jpg

Bleach: Shattered Blade Wii $10
Chicken Shoot Wii $9
Heatseeker Wii $13
Elebits Wii $20
All games work and come with manual and disc in original case.

2i94kg.jpg

PS2 Racing wheel with foot pedals, works great. $6.

Re: snowpenguin's SUPER HUGE parts tools WoW Wii FS/T 56K FAIL!!

i think i want the plastic sheets. dibs. :thumb:

How many? I can't give up too many of them, but I'm going to be buying a 4X8 of the stuff anyway, so, how many? I think I have about 30 of them.

How easy is it to use the eye toy as a webcam? :neutral2:

snowpenguin said:
How many? I can't give up too many of them, but I'm going to be buying a 4X8 of the stuff anyway, so, how many? I think I have about 30 of them.
how about five of em?

Okay! If you give me your zipcode I can figure out shipping for you.

EDIT: Nevermind. It would be cheaper/easier to ship it in a flat rate envelope.If I did that it would only be $5.00 to ship. That sound good? It's Priority Mail, too, plus I'm in AZ so it oughta get there quick.

Re: snowpenguin's HUGE FS/T Thread Parts Tools Wii WoW 56k Fail!

Do you have any heatsinks?

I don't know, something that would work well for an N64p.

Well then, I have 3 heatsinks that will do the job. I need to keep one for myself, will post pics in an hour, off to post office.

Okay here you go. These two heatsinks together are large enough to cover all the chips on the N64 that need heatsinks. One side of each needs to be filed down; I did a little filing then got tired of it and quit. You can have both for $2, plus a small shipping fee. They ought to fit in an envelope.

atvi8z.jpg

I just saw that you were looking for identical switches for your YAP64/2. Well, I have a pretty good amount of DPDT slide switches, Submini, not super super small but not too big. Pics in a few just in case.

I guess I don't want them, because I'm even more lazy than you when it comes to filing. Sorry for wasting your time, I must be infamous for asking about things and then backing out for some random reason (usually legit believe it or not).

In my last post I added slide switches, but actually one is pictured on the far left of the first pic. oops

Re: snowpenguin's HUGE FS/T Thread Games N64 UPDATED 56k Fail!

Updated, plus bump! Added wii games and n64.

What do you have left in the way of plastic? I live in AZ btw, 85254

Oh my god!! I'm in AZ as well! What city is that??? And I have tons of the stuff left, so if you want some, can do.

EDIT: Oh silly me that's Scottsdale. I'm in fountain hills, so that would be a pretty short drive. W00t no shipping fees for you! If you buy something of course.

Back