Snowpenguin's trade thread

Re: snowpenguin's HUGE FS/T Thread Games N64 UPDATED 8-5-09

weaponepsilon: $65 shipped. I won't ship without insurance, sorry.

kyle: Hrrrm. Shipping priority flat rate envelope is $5, and that can hold up to 6 sheets. I take it that's all the money you have then? How many are you looking to get?

Re: snowpenguin's HUGE FS/T Thread Games N64 UPDATED 9-4-09

im curious as to how you managed to update this thread tomorrow. today is the 3rd. :awesome:

Hurray for repeat business~!

Do you have a bad/destroyed pc board? I need an ATX mount connector.

::3:

Looking for a bunch of THE SAME slide switch, DPDT. Also interested in the gearmotors, three barrel jack sets, and some blue LEDs. A small (40mm or so) fan too.

Yay! Business!

I have a 40 mm fan, but I need it for my portable n64. I know you don't have a radio shack in Canada, so if you want me to pick you one up and send it along with the other stuff for however much it costs (like $10) I can do so.

I have no blue LEDs. :gonk:

I do happen to have many of one slide switch, it's DPDT, but it's not the SMALLEST, I think each is about 3/4" long. They have screwholes as well.

AS fro the gearmotors, robm has said he wants them, I'll ask him about them next time I see him to see if he still does.

3 barrel jack sets is easy as pie.

Sorry, not interested then. I don't want to pay for just the barrel jacks, and I can get fans here too. I've got one that doesn't spin well and one that's just a little too big anyway. :dahroll:

Back