Show us your desktop!

Cooler Master HAF XB because of a $100 MIR.
Images_02.jpg

Improvement. Could still stand to lose the recycle bin and get a wallpaper that doesn't look like ass.

Well I wanted wallpaper that showed either the 2009 Wallingford DT concert or the 2010 Worcester DT concert.

Re: Re: Show us your desktop!

ProgMetalMan said:
Well I wanted wallpaper that showed either the 2009 Wallingford DT concert or the 2010 Worcester DT concert.
Can you really not find one at your native resolution or higher?

I know it's shocking, but no. This is the best I can get, resolution-wise:
2010-07-10+21.39.58-1.jpg

The image quality is trash though, and once you crop it for 16:9 it's not much better.

Why not find a wallpaper of the band's logo or album art or something? Trust me it'll look much nicer and it gives off the same message.

Okay then Mako, I'm okay with it. I did it myself and it works for ME on MY computer, so for all I care, you can go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yourself.

ProgMetalMan said:
Okay then Mako, I'm okay with it. I did it myself and it works for ME on MY computer, so for all I care, you can go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yourself.

Heel turn.

ProgMetalMan said:

Relax. Resorting to telling someone to go *Can'tSayThisOnTV* themselves makes you seem desperate and like you have nothing else to go on. Respond with dignity or say nothing at all.

ShockSlayer said:
Mako doesn't have anything better to do than judge people's start buttons. I bet he uses spray deodorant.

SS
At least I don't use sunglasses indoors.
ProgMetalMan said:
The old one works just the same if not better, I assure you. And for everyone, not just me or you. This is also my last request for you to stop bragging about your fapping to the image of me masturbating before I take action.

You don't seem to understand SS's Sunglasses.
They aren't to shield his eyes from the light, they're to shield the world from his radiant eyes.

ttsgeb said:
You don't seem to understand mySS's Sunglasses.
They aren't to shield his eyes from the light, they're to shield the world from his radiant eyes.

SS

Back