Show us your desktop!

Re: Re: Re:

Zero said:
AbyssPWNS said:
Also using utorrent.

uTorrent (pre-ads) is still the best at home imo. Not everyone has a seedbox like us. :p
Yeah before the ads it was good. I use Deluge when I'm not using the seedbox though. It's nice.

I disabled the ads.
Not the icon flax again... I can't live without them on the desktop!

I can, however, take out the ones that don't belong there...

bS1Py9y.jpg

The best it's gonna get.

1 & 2. Like them the way they are
3. Read the open windows
ProgMetalMan said:

EDIT: Didn't realize that imgur JPEG'd the pictures, the Playstations...

Basement_Modder said:
Snip

AbyssPWNS said:
Zero said:
AbyssPWNS said:
Also using utorrent.

uTorrent (pre-ads) is still the best at home imo. Not everyone has a seedbox like us. :p
Yeah before the ads it was good. I use Deluge when I'm not using the seedbox though. It's nice.
I use vuze. I like it. A lot.
Do I detect Display Fusion?

Also, rtorrent is best torrent.

Might as well post mine while I'm here. I think I am due for new wallpapers, but I'm planning on 2 or 3 new monitors in the near future, so I am having a hard time caring. Two 2560x1440 or 3 1920x1200, that is. Leaning towards the twin 1440p direction. Then I'll probably flip my current primary 1050p monitor sideways and stick it off to the side. After all, the 770 I impulse bought certainly isn't worth having at this resolution.
http://i.imgur.com/J2va7kk.jpg

New PC!

2cdCoZG.jpg

*Prepares for incessant Segaing about classic shell, an XP-like setup, a DT concert wallpaper, and some other BS*

How can you stand that as your wallpaper? Not even so much the image content, as the amount of noise in it. Wallpapers should be crisp and clean, first and foremost.

Also, since you expected Segaing, I suppose I can give you some more. I don't mind that you're running classic shell, but, at least have the decency to theme it like win7 instead of their godawful start icon. Icon mode on the taskbar is just better - no need to have text there - takes up space and is unclassy. 12hr time is for fools and children. I'll let the date format slide, because this entire country runs on the stupid backward system of Mm/Dd/Yy, as opposed to Dd/Mm/Yy, as nature intended. Activate your copy of windows, or hide the watermark - unless you need to be reminded what OS you're on every second. Desktops may have been made for icons, but having icons on a desktop is just tasteless. And having files there, well, that's even worse.

Overall, 2/10, would completely redo.

Why the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you have a mini itx board in your desktop?
Why haslel?
Why did you even bother with cyberpower?
Why is your background so flax?
Why is your taskbar so flax?
Why do you have a shell logo as your start button?
Why is your monitor resolution so flax if you just got a new supposed gaming PC?(It's from cyberpower after all)
Why do you play minecraft, you weeb?
Why is your recycle bin not empty?
Why is your wireless connection so flax?
Why are you installing 320.49, you retard?

Mako321 said:
Why the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you have a mini itx board in your desktop?
Why haslel?
Why did you even bother with cyberpower?
Why is your background so flax?
Why is your taskbar so flax?
Why do you have a shell logo as your start button?
Why is your monitor resolution so flax if you just got a new supposed gaming PC?(It's from cyberpower after all)
Why do you play minecraft, you weeb?
Why is your recycle bin not empty?
Why is your wireless connection so flax?
Why are you installing 320.49, you retard?
I didn't put the file there, CP did.
My parents are ignorant when it comes to technology, they wouldn't let me build it.
I wanted a pic of a DT concert I've been to
Been there done that
Fixed
flax monitor
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* you
Just deleted some BS off the desktop
$9 adapter
That would explain a lot, thanks

Prog, I hope for your sake you don't have a 700 series card because Nvidia's been pretty Dang retarded lately, 320 drivers have been really unstable (Only 320 and newer supports 700 cards)with a lot of issues, do a full uninstall(Google how) and downgrade to at least 314.22 if you can.
As for the mini itx part, I meant having a mini itx motherboard as the motherboard in your rig, not having the file on your desktop.

HuntheUniverse said:
I like the wallpaper (Don't much care for the rest though). Makes me want to bust out Peace Walker again. And also reminds me that I should be working harder on my new gun.

Prog, if you don't activate your copy of Windows 8 you'll start to get a really annoying watermark soon. And unlike Windows 7, this watermark stays on the screen at all times, over whatever program you have running. So yeah, fix that.

*ahem*

It's a legit copy of Win 8, I activated it after the watermark.
Micro ITX was one of two mobo options and was $80 cheaper.
Don't worry, it's a 660. It came with whatever was before 320.49. I'll do that because every time the computer wakes up, I either get no video signal or a garbled Win 8 BSOD with random horizontal line segments.

Back