Show us your desktop!

Prog, you're disgusting.

Moreover,

2e58tuq.png

I need a new icon set, but this is what I'm using right now.

ProgMetalMan said:
nterror said:
Prog, you're disgusting.
Please elaborate.
I cannot fathom how people can handle desktops being that cluttered. I mean, *Can'tSayThisOnTV*. I'm not OCD at all and it drives me nuts having any desktop icons at all. Additionally, its what, 2013 or so? How are you still running XP?

My family does not see the need for spending money we don't have on upgrades.
This is the primary computer, the alternative in this house is my mother's godawful Dell Inspiron 1501, which rarely gets used anymore, or a Raspberry Pi.
That's not the worst of it.
88l4M29.png

bvg45mP.png

Do you want to know how much we have to pay for this flaxty internet?
B3Szcte.png

ProgMetalMan said:
My family does not see the need for spending money we don't have on upgrades.
This is the primary computer, the alternative in this house is my mother's godawful Dell Inspiron 1501, which rarely gets used anymore, or a Raspberry Pi.
That's not the worst of it.
88l4M29.png

bvg45mP.png

Do you want to know how much we have to pay for this flaxty internet?
B3Szcte.png
1. Daz loader, ya *Can'tSayThisOnTV*wit.
2. Nothing, ya *Can'tSayThisOnTV*wit.

Is that ff on wp8? What? How can I do this?
Actually, that alarm looks wrong, as do the icons up top. Are you just another lame person making android look like wp8? I bet you are. How lame. I still think I'm the only person with a windows phone.

ttsgeb said:
Is that ff on wp8? What? How can I do this?
Actually, that alarm looks wrong, as do the icons up top. Are you just another lame person making android look like wp8? I bet you are. How lame. I still think I'm the only person with a windows phone.
I have Launcher 8 installed on my Nexus S because I really like the WP8 UI. As soon as my contract is up, I'm switching to Straight Talk and getting a Lumia 920.

Honestly, as a Lumina 920 owner since November I can't say I'd recommend it. It's a great design with a lot of cool features and WP8 is awesome to use, but I can't really trust the hardware. I've already had to replace it once when I ran a hard reset and it bricked. Additionally, about 4 times a week it will lock up and I have to run a soft reset. This would be a lot less obnoxious if it just had a removable battery... but it doesn't. You have to hold down multiple buttons for far too long.

If you can deal with potentially flaky hardware in exchange for WP8 and the features (Wireless charging and a sexy camera). I'd go for it, but if you aren't dead set on getting those features like I was, I'd just run for Samsung's offerings for WP8. The Samsung Focus I had before this was a very solid phone. I dropped it many a time and it never broke. I did have to take out the power button, though. Oh well. You can't win em all.

Obligatory Mobile Desktop Shot:
wpss201302090001.png

ShockSlayer said:
I'm livid. I never see you play TF2.
My computer doesn't handle it well, particularly with loading.
This pile of flax is getting progressively worse.
Plus I'm F2P and am terrible at it due to lack of experience.
AbyssPWNS said:
I still see icons though.
Well, yeah, that's kind of the point of the modern-day desktop.

Desktops are not for Icons.
1b7eeb06ea4fa29faffff45493c2be0ecb228be439f303710b2e729c3c7474cd6g.jpg

And this is the gorram family computer (or more accurately, my computer that I have to share due to space constraints). I admit, it threw my mother off when I deleted the Recycle bin, but beyond that, it's just better to have a clean desktop.

Back