Show us your desktop!

There is such a thing as too much pony, you know.

I like other wallpapers, too. :p

Mario said:
There is such a thing as too much pony, you know.

I never in a million years thought I'd hear you say that. In fact, I'm still in disbelief.

TW - Lemme guess, did you get it from Reddit?

Zero - I actually decided to chill out with the pony because the amount it's in my life is just a tad unhealthy. :p

Mako doesn't like it, good enough for me.

My IRL acquaintances seem to like it, they think if you know memes you automatically are a member there or some flax. I actually had them explain it to me, then commented "Sounds like a self-righteous illegitimate baby of 4chan and facebook."

That was a fun Christmas party.

SS

Now don't get me wrong. I quite enjoy Reddit. But there's a lot of people there that piss me off. *coughkarmawhorescough* And just other general bullflax that happens. For example, there was a guy who obviously reposted something, then was adamant that he didn't even after someone provided proof that it was in fact a repost.

I prefer 4chan. Everyone there is an asshole, so I pretty much know what to expect and don't get offended.

Yeah, Reddit is starting to piss me off too. Reposts and Athiesm posts. I have NOTHING against Athiests, but God help you if you're a Christian on Reddit. They just act like you're a some sort of jerk who denies every single thing an Athiest says, and if you try to assure them you're not out to flaunt your Christianity, they take it the wrong way and say you're a fundamentalist pig who's trying to fill children's heads with nonsense.

Let's not let that happen here on MR, please? :lol:

That only happens in the chatroom. And it's usually just Afro, who has a new religion to teach us about every time you log in. :awesomeafro:

SS

MLsNT.png

Sums it up fairly nicely.

There's also the fact that their entire system is based on getting points or something equally stupid, the fact that it's basically enabling meme-spouting children to multiply in number due to the child-friendliness of the site (lack of adult content/hostility and large amount of user-operated censorship [downvoting]), and the fact that the users are, as SS put it, self-righteous. So much so that they'll insist that they're responsible for much of the content that's passed around in there (memes, etc.), even when provided with evidence that tells otherwise.

So... got a bit carried away in making sure it was accurate... :oops:

desktop2e.png

as soon as I get my external drive back from my girlfriend, all of those pictures will go away, and it will just be recycle bin and zune again...

windows 8 ftw.

I need to get off my ass and change the background.

Back