Show us your desk/room setup!!!

nuke

Im constantly getting ideas on improving my room/desk setup, and I'd love to see you guys sexy desks/room.
Heres mine:
IMG_2145.jpg

If any of you guys has easy access to a cam and youtube like SS, you should definetly post a vid too. :p

Really? I used a lot of stations and this one is one of my favsss.
It makes this annoying ass sound every few secs though.

We also have a WESD51 and it's excellent. I use a WES51 at home and it's also brilliant. Just less digital than the WESD. :) The one thing we need, though, is a desolder station. I'm sick of the Dang braid, sucker, and heat gun.

IGNORE... My fortress of solitude!

http://i.imgur.com/TRWBP.jpg

Trump THAT, my good sirs. Haven't got Internet on my old XP computer I got off of a friend last week, but I hope to be getting a wireless network card soon. I've also become addicted to 1920x1080 wallpapers of nature.

Anyway, I've got an old lazyboy recliner and my BAMFchair for chairs, and behind that I have my workstation. Might post some pictures of that, if you want. Hope to find an old Surround Sound system at a garage sale this summer, to elevate my swankness.

Current room, video style. Because why the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* not.
It may be kinda quiet, and it's a lot shaky. Sorry.

btw, that stereo CAN get a lot louder, just my roommates were sleeping when I took the video, and I need a more beastly power supply to crank it all the way up.

My old room, no joke:
wp000315.jpg

wp000314.jpg

Buttcheeks McGee said:
IGNORE... My fortress of solitude!

http://i.imgur.com/TRWBP.jpg

Trump THAT, my good sirs. Haven't got Internet on my old XP computer I got off of a friend last week, but I hope to be getting a wireless network card soon. I've also become addicted to 1920x1080 wallpapers of nature.

Anyway, I've got an old lazyboy recliner and my BAMFchair for chairs, and behind that I have my workstation. Might post some pictures of that, if you want. Hope to find an old Surround Sound system at a garage sale this summer, to elevate my swankness.

Not gonna lie
I like yo room

The tower is nothing special really.

I need to finish putting up my laundry first, there is something I have to show kickback.

SS

Check it.

Now with 100% more Dreamcast.

5lx8aa.jpg

And directly across the room from that...

2lkagd5.jpg

My mini fridge has a constant supply of Sunkist and Dr. Pepper (and currently Moxie because I make bad choices)

thelukestir said:
Not gonna lie
I like yo room

:awesome:

And Nterror, I love your mini-fridge. If I wasn't terrified my entire house was going to explode every time I turn on my computer, TV, and Xbox on, I would want one.

Buttcheeks McGee said:
And Nterror, I love your mini-fridge. If I wasn't terrified my entire house was going to explode every time I turn on my computer, TV, and Xbox on, I would want one.

Actually, the second floor (where my room is) loses power whenever I have a bunch of stuff running and somebody uses the first floor microwave...

its been relocated to a different room and is piled with junk right now, but the overall setup is basically the same
14wwsh3.jpg

Buttcheeks why are you using a lcd tv with bit war consoles, they will look like flax. The only way to go, in my opinion, is to modify a arcade monitor to accept standard input. I wouldn't recommend pulling it from a Namco machine, the're generally flimsy. Secondly, get a Genesis model 1, the audio quality is incomparable. Lastly what happened to your poor dreamcast, do it justice and mix up some retro-bright.

kigconker1 said:
Buttcheeks why are you using a lcd tv with bit war consoles, they will look like flax. The only way to go, in my opinion, is to modify a arcade monitor to accept standard input. I wouldn't recommend pulling it from a Namco machine, the're generally flimsy. Secondly, get a Genesis model 1, the audio quality is incomparable. Lastly what happened to your poor dreamcast, do it justice and mix up some retro-bright.

The Genesis 1 is definately my favorite console that I own. It's such a sexy beast.

nukear said:
Sexy setup! What kind of soldering station is that?
its a PACE MBT soldering/desoldering station with sensetemp. got it at an auction a few years ago
ShockSlayer said:
GBOSNES EXISTENCE CONFIRMED
yep, it does exist! lol
Mako321 said:
Triton, is that a happy hacking keyboard?
its a Cherry Mini G84-4100, its my favorite keyboard ever, they cost ~20 bucks on ebay if you look around.

Back