Share your Virtual Masterpieces

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
Do you build contraptions in Gmod? Do you make stick movies in flash? Are you so epic you coded a game by hand, from scratch, by yourself, in one night? Whatever you have made, post it here!

Glitch Quest
Glitchy game, made in a thing called AGS. If you enjoy early-90's adventure games, check out the site.

I also made some stuff in Gmod:

I've also made some comics, which failed. And some spaceships, a few of which semi-flew. Oh and a fort, and a moonbase, and I've tried to build a boat.

Post your stuff here!

Here are a few games for Windows I made:

HatMan
http://theantibib.sitesled.com/Hatman.zip
hat2.PNG

Jeff Pwns II
http://theantibib.sitesled.com/Jeff2.exe
jeff23.PNG

Mario Atario
http://theantibib.sitesled.com/MarioAtario.exe
MarioAtario.png

Hah, those are pretty good. I like Hatman, but I don't really get Mario Atario. Did you code those from scratch?

XCVG said:
Hah, those are pretty good. I like Hatman, but I don't really get Mario Atario. Did you code those from scratch?

Yes, all 3. Mario Atario was just me seeing what Mario'd look like with Atari 800 style graphics.

Hey I was thinking of getting a few people together to make a space ship fighting gaem any of you guys wanna code it?

J.D said:
Dot's Adventure 2: http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/41186
Its a crappy Game Maker game I made a couple years ago, with many versions around. The link is the newest version. The only reason you'll want to keep playing is to hear the Sonic music :awesome:

Eek, game maker :o2 :hand

epicelite said:
Hey I was thinking of getting a few people together to make a space ship fighting gaem any of you guys wanna code it?

I don't know what a gaem is.

I can't code worth spit but I'll be happy to make some graphics- oh wait I can't draw either.

Anyway to get away from games a bit, two Fantastic Contraptions. (google it)

FCdualie.PNG

FCmegatrak.PNG

FANTASTIC CONTRAPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Do you have an account? I have the iPhone version. BEST GAME EVER.

I coded and directed a 3D RPG. It was me and and about 30 people.
We finished it earlier this year, but we won't release it to the public...
For free.

It has no title yet.
Oh yeah the RPG Storyline:
You can choose 1 of 6 people. A Rebel, A Communist, an Imperial, a Republican, a Democrat, or a Monarchist.
It takes place in the year 2157 and the world is in Chaos.
The one world government that had been in place for a whole century was finally taken down.
People formed "Factions" for certain forms of government.
Then there is the Rebel group (I forgot the name).
They fight to form back the one world government.

If you want to know more, you'll have to play the game If/When we release it.

Oh yeah, and the reason we are not releasing it right now is because we are writing a book/manga to go along with it.

ßeta said:

I have an account, I got it so I could save my contraptions.

XCVG said:
ßeta said:

that program looks alot like phun. :awesome: is it as awesome?

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Anyone got it for iPhone? I can share my virtual masterpieces if you've got it. :D

samjc3 said:
XCVG said:
ßeta said:

that program looks a lot like phun. :awesome: is it as awesome?
I have phun! and that game is also fun. Much easier to get things to do what you want than with phun, I think. Its more of a game than a sandbox

Aguiluz said:
Oh Mavis Beacon... How much your typing lessons in computer class didn't help me.

People played that in my typing class and one day someone had the sound on the whole way up and everyone heard a loud shotgun sound followed by the classic UT "Headshoottt" sound :p

Everyone just started to laugh, except the teacher, which had no idea wtf was going on :lol2:

Harshboy said:
Aguiluz said:
Oh Mavis Beacon... How much your typing lessons in computer class didn't help me.

People played that in my typing class and one day someone had the sound on the whole way up and everyone heard a loud shotgun sound followed by the classic UT "Headshoottt" sound :p

Everyone just started to laugh, except the teacher, which had no idea wtf was going on :lol2:
Sounds exactly like our tech teachers. "What the Heck are you kids doing now!?"

Back