Review Submission Thread

We really need some more reviews, people! The wiki needs help too! They are both great ideas, but we have to get them off the ground!

Anyway, I'll be doing a review every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Here's the first: http://reviews.modretro.com/?p=95

:gonk: For 1, please pm this to me or xcvg, not on the tread! plus, it needs to be published first! please send it if you would like it to be published.

Your instructions on the reviewing website say I could post the review here.

From Reviewing Info: The second way is to post it in the review submission thread in Forum 47. That way is probably slower, but maybe not because I have no life and check something like 8 times a day.

Er... But okay. I'll submit it to XCVG. If you don't want people to submit it here, chance the info then. :p

No, I can PM it to you also.

Yet, get XCVG to fix the steps to submit it :p. So noone does it the wrong way like meee.

EDIT: I edited my submission, AFTER I pmed it to the appropriate people. I also plan on taking my own pictures, by the request of PalmerTech. Please disregard the one I PMed. Thank you.

Yoshilime, read the title of the thread. This thread was created exclusively for submitting reviews. Admittedly it was probably unnecessary given the volume of reviews, but in the long run it's probably a better idea. However, if it bugs you, you can choose to disregard any submissions in this thread.

Seriously people, XCVG cant make a site of just hisreveiws, we need ore! and yes, i cant make any because of the dreaded thing called homework, but still!

Back