QUICK! WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

If there were zombies in the next town over from Eurddrue, he'd have a week before they got there.

1: Blast Dethklok, fap, and watch the 4th of July fireworks outside

2: Fit a M249 SAW onto a car and drive, killing zombies and blast Dethklok in the process.

I <3 Dethklok so much.

1. Get on a boat and go to England (LONG ISLAND FTW!)
2. I'm a pretty decent shot and there is a gun shop/smoke shop 3 blocks from my house. Grab a rifle, some ammo, some fireworks (they sell those there). I'd probably hold out for at least a few days, I'm sure by then the President will send soldiers and or a nuke.

1) i live far enough from denver to enjoy post apocalyptic life. woohoo!

2) go to my closet. get my shotty (mossberg 835 ulti-mag, 12 gauge, overbored) and my pistol (S&W .45 LC ultra light special) and my .22 (ruger 10-22 with a shortened barrel, two 100 round mags, quickloader, hair trigger assembly, red dot scope and laser grips, and an after market tactical stock) and then head to the nearest store and stock up. go home and wait, on the roof. (i would borrow my dads 30-30 or maybe his .243 too) :awesome:

Samjc3, Smith & Wesson is a good brand. You have two shotguns? or is that a rifle?

DJ711 said:
Samjc3, Smith & Wesson is a good brand. You have two shotguns? or is that a rifle?
well, yes, i have 2 shotguns. but i only mentioned one in that post. the smith and wesson is a double action revolver. :awesome:

samjc3 said:
DJ711 said:
well, yes, i have 2 shotguns. but i only mentioned one in that post. the smith and wesson is a double action revolver. :awesome:
That's bad-ass man! Also, why do you need a red dot on a shotgun? It's a mostly close range weapon?

DJ711 said:
samjc3 said:
DJ711 said:
That's bad-ass man! Also, why do you need a red dot on a shotgun? It's a mostly close range weapon?
i dont have a red dot on a shotgun. i have a red dot on my ruger 10-22. its a semi auto .22, of uber badassness. although, if i had another red dot scope, i would DEFFINENTLY put it on my shotgun! they are so spectacularly fast, its unbelievable. (course, not that i need it. im a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing god with a gun. :awesome: seriously, with my shotty, i miss like 2 out of 50 on the trap range. with my 10-22, i can bounce spent shotgun shells along the ground, brom the hip, for an entire magazine. and with my pistol, i can plug individual spent .22 shells. [i can shoot .22 shells with my .22 too, at up to about 50 yards] :awesome: )

I'm pretty good with a rifle. Haven't had the chance to use a shotty or pistol, I'm getting a sniper for my 18th birthday.

Right now I'm listening to an inspirational song of epic levels, and five minutes away from watching the best episode of LOST so far, so I'm in the mood to throw logic to the curb and do the impossible (see the invisible, touch the untouchable, and break the unbreakable).

1. Ball over to China and destroy the nukes in some cool, Samurai Jack-esque cut-scene.
2. Kill the zombies with my manly effulgence.

Yeah.

EDIT: Dang, this was a necro'd thread. I wondered how it got so many posts before I saw it. What's your deal, omgcaps? I thought you left; why did you come back?

Basement_Modder said:
OMFGCAPS said:
you guys are scrubs. i used to bull's-eye womp rats in my
T-sixteen back home.
Congrats on the bump. I hope China bombs your house and zombies eat your body.

yay bump! Didn't even know about this thread :p

1. Make my way to Texas. My Dad and I will jack a 787 from the Austin Airport, fuel up, and fly the family and friends to Australia. I will wait there to die from the eventual fall out radiation OR I go to Texas and then make my way to the moon if colonization has started.

2. Find a team of biologists and chemists and get to work. ;)

robm said:
2) Yeah, just run away. It never ends good for guys in beards in zombie movies.
Have you seen Bill from l4d? HE'S SO BADASS.

1. WOSHIP

2. WOSHIP with shotgun at hand

Back