QUICK! WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
1. Nuclear Holocaust
News says that China is getting ready to bomb the $!@# out of us.
You have only 1 hour to get ready for it.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

2. ZOMBIEEEES
News says that Zombies have started attacking the nearby town outside of your native city.
It will only take about 1 hour before the zombies spread to your house.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

1) Though my city is technically in the top 10 to be bombed in the case of a nuclear war, I doubt it would actually be targeted. Since they would probably only bomb DC, New York, Chicago, and a city or two in Cali, I'd sit tight and build up armaments in preparation for the incoming occupation.

2) Yeah, just run away. It never ends good for guys in beards in zombie movies.

1- I live too close to NYC, I'd grab something to eat and sit on my porch and watch.

2- Fill bathtubs and sinks with water, board up windows, flip the solar panels into off-grid mode. Raid the super market around the corner for canned food. There's only one gun in the house, and no ammunition, but that one gun is a shotgun. Should probably find something for that eventually, but it will have to wait.

mako321 said:
1. get the next plane ticket to china
2. get a soldering iron...(the big one)
China is nuking us and you don't think we'll respond? hope you liked fallout 3, 'cause you'll be starring in fallout 4.

1. Head to Alaska or Northern Canada and prepare to unleash some whoop-ass.

2. Depends. Are they the Resident Evil slow ones or 28 Days Later fast ones? If RE, just stay outdoors and walk away from them. If 28 Days zombies, then stock up on lots of canned goods and dig a giant mote around my house that has giant spikes at the bottom.

1. Laugh, because I live in Canada. Check which way winds are blowing. South, phew.
2. Run. If the news knows about it, the world leaders probably do too, and it will result in something much like #1, except much, much more local.

1. Probably call Palmer and/ or my uncle who lives about a mile from him bacause the whole L.A. area is probably toast.

2. Cut my leg, put the blood on the outside of my house, fill my house up with C4, put a tape recorder of people screaming inside, board up the windows, and put the bomb switch behind the front door. Then get in my car and drive like Heck.

1) I invite every single hot girl I know over to my house for a raging orgy. And if they won't come, I'll let a third of them invite another guy, since it would be a huge group and I'd likely never even see them :awesome:

2) 1) I invite every single hot girl I know over to my house for a raging orgy. And if they won't come, I'll let a third of them invite another guy, since it would be a huge group and I'd likely never even see them :awesome:

βeta said:
zeturi said:
dig a giant mote around my house that has giant spikes at the bottom.
Yep, in 1 hour.
You have no idea how good I am at diggin ditches! Fine, if that isn't good enough, and the zombie are fast, I'd build a light-saber, wear a rubber suit and go to town.

1. Get on the nearest jetfighter to Afro's house, and bring my hotglue gun. Skydive towards his house, squiting out as much hotglue as I can. Afro stands on top of his roof, and expands his fro to be as large as a billboard. The hot glue makes successful contact, and epicness ensues, creating a force field around anyone who knows of the epic ShockFro combo. If Afro is busy, then robm will do, as his epic beard can probably match the epic fro.

2. Get some swords and some other stuff, and fight my way to California to meet up with Palmer. He will have a boombox playing the final countdown as we team up as the dynamic duo and fight zombies all over the USA.

SS

1. Watch the fireworks!

2. Get bitten by a zombie. Who ever said being a zombie was that bad? It might be fun!

1. Pack all my tools and portables then drive to Canada. (Thank goodness for living in Minnesota)

2. Call all my friends to meet up at the same house. We've been preparing for this for years. :twisted:

zeturi said:
You have no idea how good I am at diggin ditches! uote]
Are you mexican?

1. do nothing. Why the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* would china waste money/bombs on northeastern MT.

2. Fap.

Back