Post your input on Amazon here ASAP

Shouldn't people make threads when they post links so other people who might want to buy something can find things easier? Seems kinda pointless to have a whole sub-forum for one thread. :p

Yes, it is really stupid. I am just leaving it for now until I figure out the best way to handle this, since I do not want to waste a ton of space on another one of my half baked schemes. :p

So to be sure, and this may be a stupid question, the only way to make sure that the commission comes to MR is to post the link here first and then access it from this site?

In that case, will there be a master thread that can act as an organized repository for links in Amazon that others have found useful or will it simply be a case in which this thread, or another, simply exists as an unorganized space to post a link to and then follow?

Like I said before, I am not exactly sure how to handle it. I will have it figured out soon, though. :)

My two cents: having been a mod on other boards before, having a mod or even mods to keep a dedicated thread sounds like a good idea, but is hard to impliment in the long run. Those who sign up for the jon may forget or not have enough time to moderate it. A single thread used just for links maybe less organized and seem like a mess, even ungraceful, but in my opinion would be a next to no-maintainance solution, provided it is used. In all honesty, people are probably going to ask for suggestions rather than looking through a repository of links, as tastes differ even by a little bit.

Maybe a no-post count forum for posting links to use yourself, since there is no conversion process, and it just needs to be linked through the forums.

Shouldn't be a big deal to implement, and it could be made publicly visible with an encouraged format so that guest can search through it.

sorta like a mini-shop

I would love to see the look on the military mailman's face.

"Bazooka Tube?... Eh, sounds normal."
:dah:

Not trying to practice necromancy, buuuut...

Is the Newegg account set up? I may be making a purchase soon here, and if I can give you any revenue off it, I'd love to.

Yup, Newegg is set up! All you have to do is post the link to the product, and then click the link, and add to cart. :awesome:

Thanks!

This is a really good idea! :D BTW i know 1 other website http://lolbot.net/?content=best_new . On this site you can get achivements and fake coins and buy an official email addres so its @lolbot.net wich would be quite cool to have like @modretro.com . This could be achive by making a donation of say 5 bucks or so :D This is just an idea so it can be further developt and such ::3: . First post on this website for me :p

Back