PLEASE HELP ME :(

aceboy44

can't sleep at night due to mosquitos. What is the BEST way to get rid of them so I can finally get back to sleep since I'm really tired? It's 1 AM here :cry4: :cry:

grossaffe said:
drain all the local water sources so they have nowhere to breed.

don't be an asshole. The guy is from kuwait. . If I was you, I'd cover myself up with a blanket so they couldn't bite me.

eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:

don't be an asshole. The guy is from kuwait. . If I was you, I'd cover myself up with a blanket so they couldn't bite me.

:eek:

Covering myself with a blanket will only make matters worse where I will suffocate because I live in a desert climate and not a cold climate :dahroll:

aceboy44 said:
eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:

:eek:

Covering myself with a blanket will only make matters worse where I will suffocate because I live in a desert climate and not a cold climate :dahroll:

I am an eagle scout and have spent many nights under the stars with mosquitoes everywhere!!!! Unfortunately, most methods don't do much. Bug spray usually does more harm than good. And yes, hiding under the covers makes you hot and sweaty - attracting even more mosquitoes!!

My only hint? They hate fire. But thats not the most practical thing. Usually I would get so tired that I would forget they were even there and fall asleep. I know that kinda sucks, but thats what you may have to do. Take some sleeping pills if you have em, and knock yourself out. Sorry I can't help ya more :/

Become diabetic like me and take insulin. For some reason they hate that. I haven't been bit by a mosquito in over 15 years.

I can be standing next to a swamp and everyone is getting bit and they won't even land on me. Pisses my wife off when she comes back looking like she has the chicken pox from all the bites and I am bite free.

But seriously though I don't recommend becoming diabetic. Get mosquito netting.

Got a buddy who has to take some weird pills for some crap I don't understand.
But ANYWAY, when a Mosquito bites him, it dies almost instantly.
So every time he gets bit, he's gotta scrape off the dead Mosquito.

If this buddy of yours has some interesting brain-related issues, that's probably it.

Ah, that's the answer: laser defense! Set up a laser net around your bed and those Dang mosquitoes will be done for good!

Back