Multiple Wiikey Fusion Questions

Okay, heres the story. I havent posted in a while, as i have been busy with school, blah blah blah. But, with summer here, i have actually almost finished a Wkf gamecube portable. However, my wiikey has posed a Problem with the actual installation. First of all, I have checked both (yes i have 2) wiikeys in my actual wii, so i know that they work. This being said, can a wiikey fusion work in a wii and not in a gc? I doubt it, but thought that i should ask anyways. Secondly, is wire length a serious problem for the wiikey? I am using the breakout board method, and i realized that the wire length to the gc was pretty big, like 7-8". I know that the main wiikey guide on this site says that there could be some latency issues, but i dont think it would just flat out not work. My last question is the question of parts. The 3 main parts for the wkf (at least for connection) are the breakout board, the "eject" switch and the gc mobo itself. Is it possible that any of these has broken or stopped working? I have gotten a variety of errors during the whole experience, and have never actually gotten to the wiikey menu on the gc. Sometimes the blue light will flash once, then the red light will be on. Sometimes no light will come on at all. Its quite aggravating, as i have been at this for a few days. I am 99% confident that my wiring is good, but i would be willing to rewire to try. Im sorry for the long post, but if any part of my questions is answerable, can someone help me or at least point me in the correct direction? Thank you very much!

Alright, so either noone knows the answer or noone cares. Oh well. Well, my few questions have spawned some more questions. I am getting a new error this time. When i click the eject button, the blue light comes on, but stays on, and doesnt turn off. I have a gc game loaded, paper mario, and i tested it on the wii, but the only thing that shows up is two options to configure the wkf, one of which is unaccessable. I used wbfs m 3.0 64 build to install, but i have seen some people talk of wbfs 4. Is that what i should be using?

Back