Minecraft Inventions

Minecraft Alpha is way better, but I lament the lack of a free-build mode. You can pretty much do it with third-party tools though.

I wanted a lighthouse so I built a lighthouse.
sbsu11.gif

jajdog.jpg

eqz5p3.jpg

I built a wire Redstone blinking lighthouse prototype a while back. While building it I also figured out an interesting way of wiring it. I know, it's pretty much useless since Redstone doesn't work when you are in a different Chunk, but still cool. Pics when I build the proper one.

That was the third *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing house I built on that server.
All three have been destroyed.

AfroLH said:
That was the third *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing house I built on that server.
All three have been destroyed.

Only one was because of griefing though. :p

Also, for those that aren't aware already, I now have the ability to protect certain buildings/structures. Just message me on the server if your creation is awesome enough and needs protection. Also, make sure you keep it somewhat square-ish to make things easier.

Well, my blinky tower didn't work. After a few torches, my torch/block/torch stacking method stopped working. So I build another tower using a modified "Rapid Pulsar" design, right at the top, the switching torches also the lighting one. Pics... tomorrow.

zeturi said:
I believe we have a griefer on the server with us. Once we catch them, THEY DEAD.
I second this, someone massively vandalized my glass home and destroyed parts of the walls and floors, destroys my signs at my house AND destroys the signs at Zet's house that I leave for him and always put signs saying I took flax from Zeturi's chests, which I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING DIDN'T.

Back