Minecraft Inventions

Someone stole lava from my house. If I find out who, it's only fair that I grief the flax out of your house.

I made a cannon that you just have to load and hit one switch. Pretty much made a flax ton of inverters for around a 5 second delay. Works pretty nice, and you take no damage.

I may redesign the circuitry underground so it doesn't look so sloppy in the near future.

Nice hermy! I made some landmines on my offline world, where if you walk towards the main door of one of my buildings without first hitting the hidden safety, it blows you up :D

rwLRh.jpg

Tower of Babel construction site.

Torches are is the barrier that I cannot dig into.

The layers are basically done, its gonna go from the bedrock to above the clouds.

Bahaha, nice Ampy.

Also, that's really cool DJ. Gonna take a lot of work. Gonna use any TNT to blast it out straight down?

Oh, and I'm making a dungeon thing. You go into a walk way, then into the first room with a chest at the end. You have to break a block to get in the chest, and when you break the block lava flows all over the chest and possibly you. I tried to make it look like there's nothing else in the room, but under the staircase there's a second path to another room, and that leads to a room of obsidian with TNT on the roof and 3 levers on the ground. Only one lever opens the door to proceed, the other two blow all of the TNT up (by the way, there are iron doors behind you that will have pressure pads on one side so once you go in you can't get out of the room you entered).

Next I think I'm going to make a maze with several rooms and dead ends. In some of the rooms there will be chests with items varying from food to riches (ie; gold ingots, diamonds, etc). I think I'm going to keep some areas completely dark so monsters can spawn in the maze.

The idea of this is you go in with no items at all, and hope to exit with many items.

So, any ideas for trap rooms? I was thinking of making a collapsing floor if you break a block over a chest, but I don't want to over do the whole YOU BREAK A BLOCK YOU DIE thing.

It's a lot better than I originally thought it was going to be. But I got it because I figured...why not? Now I'm seriously addicted.

zeturi said:
Both of you should. It is some serious fun.
Yeah it's also highly addictive

Like Crack.

You see all the blocks and you just want build more and more and more and then you look at the clock and it's 3AM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Get full the minute you have money for it. I swear, if you spend the money on a haircut or something I will murder your head.

mako321 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Get full the minute you have money for it. I swear, if you spend the money on a haircut or something I will murder your head.
... I've been saving up for a haircut... I really am that broke.

I started saving up two months ago so I would have enough money by the time it reaches my shoulders... for a $5 haircut... :(

PalmerTech said:
Should I get minecraft? It seems so popular.

Simply put: Heck YES.

Just make sure that if you tend to get addicted to games like this that you don't let yourself play until you get all your flax done for the day. Or just use self-control.

Made a giant companion cube some time ago..castles as you do..and pac-man. Yeah.

also, survival single player is free..so y'know, I haven't bought it either ::3:

Back