Gamecube Portable... Known Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDE wire is... common? I find it everywhere. Unless I've got it confused with something else, grab an IDE connector.
A GC is going to have more precise wiring to do, while the N64 (depending on how you do it) just has the cart slot to re-wire (it's got quite a few pins).
I've attempted to wire up a GC for a friend after he burnt half of it (just don't ask). Didn't go well because all the contacts are small, and a few are connected to surface mounted components which, with enough given heat, come off easily.

Of course now I avoid precise soldering due to the lack of a good soldering iron. I suggest you get a good one off eBay or some store that supplies good irons (one with a separate stand/temperature dial will serve you best)

ProgMetalMan said:
They just censor major swears.

Off the top of my head, there's the f family (which comes out to *PLAQUE* or *PLAQUE'D* Edit: ~ing becomes gingivitis-inviting. Forgot that.), the word for a pile of sticks (flamboyant homosexual), a common racist word dating back to slave times (Jolly African American), female dog (Sega), the word commonly used as a substitution for feces (flax), and the word meaning the child of sin (Playstation).

In addition, when a certain competing message board is named or linked, it links to Batman on Drugs.

Admins or seniors, did I miss anything?

I know this post is old, but I'd like to point out that the word b ehold becomes IGNORE.

(I know I'm avoiding the censor, but it's mainly a lulzy unneccesary censor, and I'm being informative.)

JetLife a few weeks ago said:
why do u feel the need to bring back up an issued thats already been settled? i know what i did wrong, i put it behind me because it was stupid banter, that apparently u felt the need to spark a flame in to get people fighting again.
JetLife said:
sorry about that, i didnt mean to say suck my C0CK i meant to say GARGLE MY FUHCKING CUM
JetLife a few weeks ago said:
that awkward moment when pretty much everyone else grew up and moved on.
JetLife said:
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM CAN SUCK MY Chicken

Palmer made a good point through quotes, that this kid basically came to our forums, took a flax on us, then wanted to be friends, and then went back to being a dick. Nice guy.

Noah said:
Palmer made a good point through quotes, that this kid basically came to our forums, took a flax on us, then wanted to be friends, and then went back to being a dick. Nice guy.

He's the nicest of guys.

bud said:
What I don't get is how he doesn't post for a month then comes back all mad and flax.
Maybe he's pissed at J.D, he must have tried to make a GCp and then *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up, and he now knows J.D was right.

Noah said:
he must have tried to make a GCp and then *PLAQUE'D* up, and he now knows J.D was right.

Going to have to confirm this story as true, I have obtained exclusive security camera footage.

8TvNt.png

In addition to an eternal ban, he needs to be added to the list of people that aren't allowed to reproduce.

PalmerTech said:
Noah said:
he must have tried to make a GCp and then *PLAQUE'D* up, and he now knows J.D was right.

Going to have to confirm this story as true, I have obtained exclusive security camera footage.

8TvNt.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG. NO WAY. THATS *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING AWESOME!!!! palmer ill be honest you made my night!!! you went through all that trouble to photoshop (quite poorly, id expect more from a "Flamboyant Homosexual" founder of a website that makes semi high tech bullflax, but A for effort) a picture for me?! this brings to my eye... this is a trolls dreams come true. palmer tech is alright in my book! as for the rest of you fagggot ass niqqers, HOLD MY NINE YOU POLESMOKERS, TROLOLOLOLOLOL but really doe yall take flax way too seriously most of you on here are so uptight, id advise a big healthy dose of a fat OG blunt to the fuhcking face. and on a more serious note, i did not make a gcp and fail.. i did actually start with a n64. i made it and that flax sucked so i sold it too my buddy for 300$, mission failed. i guess i just dont have what it takes... and by that i mean IM NOT A FCKING "Flamboyant Homosexual" ASS QUEER but no really yall can eat my cornhole #swag.

ps feel free to ban me? if i really feel the need i can just make another account and revisit the site. youd never know. but that prolly wont happen. anyway, have fun having hernias over *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers who cant use grammar correctly and freaking out when flax doesnt go your way. my advice to you, dont feel so esteemed because you know how to play with plastic and wires. your all polesmokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back