EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Segaing thread)

Re: EDIT: "depressing as heck to read thread" (Sega thread)

QuickSkop3 said:
zeturi said:
It?

EDIT: Good night, Modretro. Imma go burn a roach infested xbox motherboard and curl up into bed.

Lawlz, I read "burn a roach" and though you were gonna go blaze :awesome:
youve inspired me to make a bong in an xbox 360. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
so i will

I'm guessing there will be buildup of suicide in 2012, reducing the population by 1/2 or so.

Then everyone who isn't a pussy and/or did their research will be like toldja

LAWL! If it really is gonna be the end of the world I wanna ride it out and have some fun before I die, not kill myself.

ShockSlayer said:
I'm hoping 2012 will produce mass chaos and rage-fests and looting so I can go fight some crime.

SS
I'm with you SS, I'll be walking in the street with my dual Hidden Blades, M14 Rifle and some ninja stars. In all seriousness nothing is going to happen, it's like people believing the world was going to end on 6/6/06. Nothing happened

Anyone who "believes" that their life is going to end in 2012 and isn't out enjoying the world and having the time of their life while they "still" can, is a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing dumbass.

Just saying.

DJ711 said:
ShockSlayer said:
I'm hoping 2012 will produce mass chaos and rage-fests and looting so I can go fight some crime.

SS
I'm with you SS, I'll be walking in the street with my dual Hidden Blades, M14 Rifle and some ninja stars. In all seriousness nothing is going to happen, it's like people believing the world was going to end on 6/6/06. Nothing happened
Well they were being even stupider than the 2012 thing. 6/6/06... 6606 is not 666. :lol:

956039_yeahhhhhhhh.jpg

I, for one, am prepared

snowpenguin said:
I live on the planet.

The year is almost 2012.

The mayans ARE wrong.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when everybody goes balistic and does a whole lot of incredibly stupid thiungs on the "last day", then wakes up the next morning and is like, "oh".

I mean, come on. This is just going to be the whole Y2K glitch all over again. Everybody will go insane, then nothing will happen.

I hope that if the apocalypse comes in 2012 that it'll be a zombie apocalypse. By then I'll have had time to hone my zombie-killin' skills in Left 4 Dead/L4D2/probably L4D3 and make a plan that involves finding and stashing weaponry and ammo and meeting up with other survivors.

snowpenguin said:
I live on the planet.

The year is almost 2012.

The mayans ARE wrong.
You're trying to be funny.

You should stop that.

Oh and pLover? YOU *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING IDIOT. MegaMan says 20XX... we've got 89 years to go :awesome:

Back