Dreamcast vs. PS2

There was one model that had a little bit of a hard time running Cd-r's. The last model made maybe? The Black Sports Dreamcast?

I don't recall for sure, but it seems the very last model made had to be laser tweaked a bit to get it to work and some people claimed they couldn't get it to read Cd-r's at all.

Emulation gave me and ironic dillema (that borders on a paradox). I downloaded nullDC to try some Dreamcast games to see if the system is worth getting, but now I'm not sure if I need an actual Dreamcast or not. Especially since I'll probably just pirate all the games anyway instead of buying them (it's dead simple, too simple actually).

I'd get a Dreamcast if I were you. The controller is kickass, and the VMU and Rumble Pack are pretty cool. Besides, what if you wanted to play with 3 of your friends?

More controllers? I don't even have three friends though, so it's kind of a moot point.

But yeah, probably going to get a Dreamcast anyway.

W00T, it's arrived! Everything is new in the package as promised. I'll unbox it with pictures and maybe a video tonight.

For reference, I bought a Dreamcast, controller, VMU, VGA box, and Chu Chu Rocket. All new in packaging.

Dreamcast is :awesome: !

No video, but I do have a lot of pictures. On another note, burning games is super easy. I used bootdreams to burn it because I was lazy. I was like *Can'tSayThisOnTV* YEAH when it worked on the first try. I haven't even opened my brand new Chu Chu Rocket game, though I did play with the "Generator" demo disc.

I refuse to download games. Although I do not oppose using a game that I myself copied, I will not do it the other way. Mainly because of paranoia, but I always prefer to have an actual physical disk, because I like it better like that. Oh yeah, and ps2 all the way. I've had mine ever since it was first released and it still works perfectly :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :facepalm: :facepalm: :cry4:

Well I couldn't find any PS2s anyway. Maybe I can get one off someone cheap, but the last two used Sony products I got were broken. One I fixed, the other I tried and failed to fix.

Back