Commission for marcello1~The Throwback64

Re: Commission for marcello1

Sorry Bud, I've been lurking but never commented on anything. It looks teh bomb.

Put on two coats of paint tonight:
5z0XPl.jpg

Fnqz3l.jpg

I've only found two flaws, two tiny little low spots. They're circled in red sharpie because they're pretty easy to overlook.

Also, I started epoxying in the triggers today:
BVnzRl.jpg

I'll start molding them soon.

I thought the first two images were computer generated at first because they seem so perfect. I can't even see the flaws, despite them being circled.

unicycler17 said:
I thought the first two images were computer generated at first because they seem so perfect. I can't even see the flaws, despite them being circled.

Flat. I'm trying my best to match the original console color.

I was looking for flat but HD didn't have any so I bought satin. But I don't want it much glossier than what you have so I guess I'll keep looking for it.

You might want to try looking for paint at an auto supply store. They carry all kinds of spray paints.

Paint job is super sex, PM me your address bud so I can ship that stuff to you tomorrow.

Nice paint job, Bud! I thought your first two pics were computer generated, too. :p

Vinyl and fabric dye is the bomb for painting plastic. Ultra-thin layers, fast dry time, and it's very flat. It doesn't even feel like it's been painted. It can be found at most auto parts stores. I highly recomend this stuff. :D

AbyssPWNS said:
Vinyl and fabric dye is the bomb for painting plastic. Ultra-thin layers, fast dry time, and it's very flat. It doesn't even feel like it's been painted. It can be found at most auto parts stores. I highly recomend this stuff. :D
I've used that stuff on vinyl and fabric with good results... may be worth looking into.

The current case isn't going how I planned. I'm just going to make another. No big deal.

However, I need another ZN front piece. I want to avoid ordering a whole new case if I can. I do believe the 40 and the 45 front pieces are the same. If nobody has a front piece, I guess I'll cry some tears and order a complete new one

So if you've got one let me know and I'll give you some money for it and shipping.

Commission for marcello1

Aww, that's a shame. Wait, why don't you just get a free sample from PC?
Anyway, you should start on the electronics now! :p

They don't do free samples of the ZN, SL, or AG series anymore. At least that's what they told me :p

Back