California - ModRetro get-together (September 3 -5)

He told me he's starting at 9 AM CA time, which is in 30 minutes. I'm starting a little later, maybe around 10 or 11.

Oh, so "Streaming all day tomorrow" is actually "Streaming all day today"

I'll try to make it

Ok for all you people in different time zones, we are going to be streaming in about 1 hour from this post. (look at the time stamp)

Today was a fun day, all though your streaming lagged a lot of things out. SS, demonicfox and I spent a good hour finally figuring out how to fix the "Device in slot A cannot be used" error. And we saw the SLGC. :ssawesome:

I assume you guys are going to stream more tomorrow and the day after, so I'll leave up the link on the index for now.

SS

So a few things to everyone who was there:
What were you working on?
You kept disconnecting. ::3:
Who all was there? I'm curious.
::3:

I was there for a few minutes, but for some reason tinychat and linux don't cooperate.

I was gonna stream my work on my cart slot relocation, though :)

Yes, we'll be streaming tomorrow. So today, MyMixed, Nukear, and I were here. Tomorrow it will just be MyMixed and I, and nukear might come on Monday.

We all worked on our portables! Nukear and I on our GCs and Mixed on his N64.

NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL ALWAYS BE 1 OF THE 3 PEOPLE AT THE FIRST CA MEET AND 1 OF THE 5 AT THE CT MEET.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I'M 1 OF THE 1 WHO'S BEEN TO 2 MEETS THAT WERE LITERALLY ON THE OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE CONTINENT.

I WIN.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

Ok, we actually worked from 9AM to 9PM yesterday, so we are pretty tired. We are going to start streaming at 10:00 instead of 9:00 today. (All in CA time.)

MRCA.png

Back