All right now im losing count.

lazer174300

Who is coming to California? srs bznis. I know Basement Modder is this week, but who else? I think I MIGHT have heard something about SS coming here. Oh BTW. I live close to palmertech, so if you meet him, you'll meet me.

We should all try to meet up at Anime-Expo or ComiCon next year, it would be awesome. :mrgreen:

Well, the summer after Senior year (2012) me and a bunch of my friends are flying up to the California Area.

Although it is kinda pointless because I will only be 17 :cry4:

But If I can get a chance to go to Comic-Con next year I will deff Go.

Mario said:
Aww, that's not nice. :sweat:

:)

EDIT: Dangit, pagebreak. :hit:

I Sowwy. ::3:

Anyway, I think we should do like BH does at MGC, except maybe not at MGC.

Maybe we should all go to E3!!!

Ha, E3 is a pain to get into... TBH, it is probably the best motivation to get the review site going, it might get you guys sufficient credentials for a media pass, because they are normally $400.

Mario was promised to be the wiki admin long before these forums even had a finalized name, and considering that the wiki is postponed until it proves to be needed, he was pretty much owed modship/adminship. ;) He will be a great person on the team, if you have any issues, just PM me!

Mario, whereabouts in Cali? Perhaps we could meet sometime! :awesome:

PalmerTech said:
Ha, E3 is a pain to get into... TBH, it is probably the best motivation to get the review site going, it might get you guys sufficient credentials for a media pass, because they are normally $400.

Mario was promised to be the wiki admin long before these forums even had a finalized name, and considering that the wiki is postponed until it proves to be needed, he was pretty much owed modship/adminship. ;) He will be a great person on the team, if you have any issues, just PM me!

Palmer cant you get your best friends Adam Sessler and Kevin Perera to get us into E3? :evil2:

lazer174300 said:
PalmerTech said:

Palmer cant you get your best friends Adam Sessler and Kevin Perera to get us into E3? :evil2:

Awww, is Lazer jealous? ;)

I just found out from Chris that me, him, and Ray were in the background of one of the G4 shoots, Ima go to his house and get it off his tivo.

PalmerTech said:

I just found out from Chris that me, him, and Ray were in the background of one of the G4 shoots, Ima go to his house and get it off his tivo.

Jerk. :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: If anyone wants to know the story on why I am infuriated whenever Palmer mentions Adam or Kevin. Go on Skype, its too off-topic for the forums. Or PM me, I guess that works...

lazer174300 said:
PalmerTech said:

Jerk. :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: If anyone wants to know the story on why I am infuriated whenever Palmer mentions Adam or Kevin. Go on Skype, its too off-topic for the forums. Or PM me, I guess that works...

Street Fighter 4 sure is cool. :awesome:

P1010138.jpg

PalmerTech said:
SoCal, in the San Bernardino area. Although my mom is very protective of me, I don't know if she'd let me meet someone in real life that I only know from the internet. :rofl:
The only way is if there was a convention like MGC, only held in California. :dah:

Mario said:
PalmerTech said:
Although my mom is very protective of me, I don't know if she'd let me meet someone in real life that I only know from the internet.

What if she didn't know if "they" were from the internet? Make something up. Friend of a friend or something.

Back