A NEW DSi ! With pics The name in USA an PAL will be DSi XL

Nintendott said:
Yoshilime M.R. said:
Next year? Like, 2010 year, or the year after this is released, 2011? Either way, i want to see some concept images or something! :mrgreen: :awesomeyoshi: :awesome2: <==underused, looks odd
Well, 2010 Japan, 2011 USA EUROPE

I think that when Nintendo makes a a true successor to the DS, it will be a worldwide launch (or the release dates will be very close together at least, but definitely not a year apart).

Only exception to this would be if the DS is still going strong in one region, while its steadily declining in another, but with the recent trend toward global system launches, I don't think the previous situation would make much of a difference.

The true successor will launch in Japan first. As much as you wish otherwise, there is absolutely nothing to base a claim of international release on. They have ALWAYS gone to Japan first, and I doubt that will change.

PalmerTech said:
They have ALWAYS gone to Japan first, and I doubt that will change.

Not always, both the original DS and Wii were released here before they were released in Japan. The DS redesigns might have hit here later than Japan, but the last 2 original Nintendo consoles were released here first.

The Wii was released in November 19th, 2006, in both Japan and the United States (and maybe the PAL regions too, but they are always screwed over, so I doubt it.)

Wii
US Release Date: November 19th 2006
JP Release Date: December 2nd 2006
EU Release Date: December 8th 2006

US Release Date: November 22nd 2005
JP Release Date: December 10th 2005
EU Release Date: December 2nd 2005

PS3
US Release Date: November 17th 2006
JP Release Date: November 11th 2006
EU Release Date: March 16th 2007

We get owned alot. lol

PalmerTech said:
Do you have a link to that? I thought they had the wii before us for sure. ::3:

Well besides from personal experience ( I bought both the original DS and Wii at launch), Wikipedia and a bunch of other sites have a list of all the release dates for each region.

Back