A NEW DSi ! With pics The name in USA an PAL will be DSi XL

I'm tired of Nintendo's half-steps which frankly don't offer significant upgrades. Will they ever release a new handheld?

I hope gamestop offers some kind of "trade in your DSi and get this for $50 more!" type of deal. Otherwise, ninty can suck my ballz.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
I hope gamestop offers some kind of "trade in your DSi and get this for $50 more!" type of deal. Otherwise, ninty can suck my ballz.

SS

Would you rather have a DSi XL than the DSi?

The DSi XL is just a huge ass DSi :wtf:
That sucks! Gemme something new!

Yes, I would. Why do you think I hope gamestop offers some kind of "trade in your DSi and get this for $50 more!" type of deal?

Now shut up.

Personally I think that nintendo should stop trying to give us the same stuff with useless upgrades. I'm ready for ds and psp sucessors to come along and give us something better and new. However, if I were to get a new ds (which I won't), I would get the big one. I just like bigger screens. Plus maybe its size will make some engadget noobs think twice before sayng that portables with 4 or 5 inch screens are not portable.

ShockSlayer said:
BACK ON TOPIC :dah:

I might get one.

SS

Sure why not?
I'm getting it to :awesome:

Stil, it should at least have better cameras :cry4:
The whierd thing is that they are going to relase a NEW Nintendo handheld next year :confused:

Next year? Like, 2010 year, or the year after this is released, 2011? Either way, i want to see some concept images or something! :mrgreen: :awesomeyoshi: :awesome2: <==underused, looks odd

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Next year? Like, 2010 year, or the year after this is released, 2011? Either way, i want to see some concept images or something! :mrgreen: :awesomeyoshi: :awesome2: <==underused, looks odd
Well, 2010 Japan, 2011 USA EUROPE

Back