A NEW DSi ! With pics The name in USA an PAL will be DSi XL

Re: A NEW DSi ! WOOOT? Updates

Yoshilime M.R. said:
that mock-up looks unplayable. the controller layout wouldn't work for me.
Personally, I would like it to be PSP style, with the D-pad and joystick switched of course.

Ampersand said:
Nintendott, screen size has no correlation to a system's power.

i know that, but if they are going make bigger screens and resolution,
they would problobly make it stronger so it can deisplay all the graphics.

Actually, I think this bigger screen version will be exactly the same. Just with bigger screens :rolleyes:

He did.

So did I. Then it broke, so I tried to fix it, could not, sent it to Nintendo, they said it was tampered with and will not fix it or give it back. :evil2:

Hmm, I got the DSi when it first came out, and I personally thought it left much to be desired, withe no GBA slot and all...

PalmerTech said:
He did.

So did I. Then it broke, so I tried to fix it, could not, sent it to Nintendo, they said it was tampered with and will not fix it or give it back. :evil2:

I could understand them charging to fix it or even refusing to fix it, but not sending it back? Is that even legal?

No, there's probably some agreement when you buy a DS that Nintendo still owns it. :rolleyes:

Also, 9001th post in F47! :dahroll:

N00BModdr said:
Hmm, I got the DSi when it first came out, and I personally thought it left much to be desired, withe no GBA slot and all...

I got it 1 day before you !

The 3th! :awesome:

PalmerTech said:
He did.

Not even give it back ?????????????????????+++

If my DS Lite breaks, there's no way I'm sending it to Nintendo. Then again, I think the warrenty is long gone on mine.

Back