3DS Friendcodes!

Won once against Punisher, lost twice. For some reason my set combos and stuff were being all *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed when I was playing as Dhalism for the 3rd match, lol.

You guys will all probably beat me because this is the first street fighter game I've played ever, but we should set up a time to play. Maybe sometime Saturday.

ToastBucket said:
You guys will all probably beat me because this is the first street fighter game I've played ever, but we should set up a time to play. Maybe sometime Saturday.
This. I'm also up for a few rounds tomorrow afternoon. If you have my cell number, shoot me a text. my number is on my fb page btw

budnespid said:
Just got pilot wings. Pretty good so far. The graphics are impressive.

It has a pretty low amount of content unless you want to find everything and appreciate just flying around enjoying the views :p But yeah, it's a fun game. The 3D is great.

Name: Nightwheel

FC: 1160-9715-8968

HNI_0023.jpg

no 3DS games currently

I just picked up a copy of SSF4, I won't play now because I suck but in a couple days I'll play!

Picked mine up 2 days ago, along with SSFIV. Very, very, impressed :D

Todd:
4253-3534-5439

I'll get to adding you guys when I have time :sweat:

:wtf: Ok, why do none of the combos work on my game, I can do simple ones like hadoken, but I can't do any with guile, the one I want, I'm doing the combo input exactly, I've tried dozens of time. I can only do it in lite mode, I want to play pro mode.

I've been playing with Pro, so it's possible.

For me, it seems I could only pull off moves, such as Guile's Sonicboom, after holding back for a long time (the combo states you have to hold back, then push forward + punch [for somebody who doesn't know]), but I did achieve it after some practice, and from what I recall, a few of Guile's moves did require that motion.

So, I'd say either keep trying the combos in case you've been performing them incorrectly, and perhaps recalibrate your thumb pad because the combos are entirely possible.

It's most likely your timing. The game runs at a different speed than the console counterparts, so as a result, you have to get used to the new timing for the combos.

Back