The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

Disappearing indefinitely, reappearing whenever. I always do this, so you should know the drill by now.

Never fear, modretro's most well known member has returned, with 120% more pony and 50% less portabalizing potential.

I was off and on, but have been off for a long time. I had a fire in my house and lost basically everything. But now im settled and felt like coming back to modretro and actually finishing something instead of leaving all that flax i had around my new house. Hopefully this is a new start for me. So, hello modretro :mrgreen:

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't posted on MR in a while. Real life is beginning to swallow me up again, so I probably won't be around as much. I'll still pop into chat every once a while though, my friends. Have fun while I'm gone!

Got sad, got a job, stayed sad, then aunt died. Life's happening, may not post so much, may try to keep up on my phone but eh.

*sadness*

Best of luck man, I know you can overcome the IRL Plauge. It's tough, but it can happen, and then you can come back to the right world, online, with us. :D

The spambot reminded me to post I'm pretty much back. Still feel like flax, but eh. Also, I have projects in my mind to do, but I doubt I'll ever make them.

I'm back for a while, my job cut my hours back by a *Can'tSayThisOnTV* ton because Slaveway is run by a bunch of tards. But hey, now I get to eat plently of ramen and be on MR again! :demonpie:

Back