GBA64 SD

gman

A few weeks ago I was looking through all my old youtube videos and I was like dang I made a lot of portables back in the day and then I saw I hadn't built an n64 portable in over 2 years! Where did the time go? So I ordered many parts while I was still in school and I worked on it over break. It's mostly done I am just going to build a screen bezel to hide the scratch when I go back to school in a few days.

I had an Everdrive 64 laying around that I didn't need so I knew I had had to put it in there! I took a lesson from Hailrazer from his n64/gc combo and did a cart slot bend and just had the everdrive in the cart slot. The sd card is internal because you really don't need to change it often since it has all my games on it but it is still accessible just in case.

I've already played this thing for hours and it works great! No cartridges is so great for a portable. I'll make a video of it in action when I get the screen bezel put on.

Features:
GBA carrying case
4.3 inch screen
Original n64 console with expansion pak
Built in Everdrive 64
Gamecube analog stick and dpad
5200mah lithium ion batteries
Low battery indicator that comes on with about 20 minutes left
Switching Head phone jack
Dual Z buttons and L button too
DS lite speakers

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiLAJ1-y6Aw

Pictures:

really nice one ! :)

how much did you pay for the n64 sd cartridge ? all the everdrive i see are a bit expensive

Protobug said:
really nice one ! :)

how much did you pay for the n64 sd cartridge ? all the everdrive i see are a bit expensive
I got it from the last madebybacteria competition with my GC Vita

Added the screen bezel, looks 100% better! Also updated first post with new picture and video.

Back