The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

Well guys, it's been a great run. But, I've gotta go. I need to move on with my life.

No, no. Don't cry. It's not you. It's me.

I love you.

Goodbye, Modretro.

It's the same thing here actually, things have changed in my life and that means lots of hard work. I'm going to have to leave indefinitely as well ;-;

Ugh, so much drama around here. I'm leaving, too. I may return after a few hours to see if people are any different

Everything has changed. Ive met a nice guy, and we are gonna elope and live in cancun. I guess then, that this is the end. Its been fun, Modretro.

Guys, I got to go again... flax just got real with my life... again... I have to move... again... to where I won't have internet until well after I get a job... again...

Peace, It's been real. Hopefully I'll be able to short flax out enough to return. Hopefully.

So my sleep was good......probably leave again in the near future. Man, being a prodigy is hard :/

I might have to sell my computer and leave MR, I made alot of money selling boards to use 3DS sticks on Gamecube controllers but it seems a modder found out how to do it without said board :/

Sorry, I was drunk last night on something, probably, and woke up to see that I said I was leaving.

I never left, so yerp.

Back