The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

I'm Leaving as well.

I'll be on here on and off to communicate with a select few of you,
but for the most part, I am gone.

I need some time away from this place.

Once My Dreamcast Laptop is done I will probably be back.

THREAD NECROMANCY!

I'll be home and online a little bit, but barely. I've got some business to attend to that needs some serious attention. Considering it might be a few months before I go online again, I can't wait to see the finished projects that await me! I miss u guyz!!

I have returned. My business didn't need that much attention. So. What has happened in the 6 days that I have been gone? :lol:

Tomorrow is still... Tomorrow. :p

Actually, I posted pics of the Wiiboy on the chatroom, they will be up on MR later today. :)

tomorrow begins a leave of absence. i will have no internet access for an indeterminate amount of time. anywhere from a week to 2 months. however, i have been preparing. i have, quite literally, the entire catalog of Tali fan fiction saved locally on my drive. (2.8 gigs of text only HTML, it took me nearly a month.)

Keelah se'lai.

PS: those of you who owe me items; ship them. if i dont have them at my house when i return, i shall be very dissapoint, and my wrath shall be felt the world over.

samjc3 said:
tomorrow begins a leave of absence. i will have no internet access for an indeterminate amount of time. anywhere from a week to 2 months. however, i have been preparing. i have, quite literally, the entire catalog of Tali fan fiction saved locally on my drive. (2.8 gigs of text only HTML, it took me nearly a month.)

Keelah se'lai.

PS: those of you who owe me items; ship them. if i dont have them at my house when i return, i shall be very dissapoint, and my wrath shall be felt the world over.
KK.

I think we should give him a live intervention when he comes back.

hooray.jpg

He does realize that his guides are on other sites and taking them down here will not affect anybody in any way right?

Back