The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

Twilight Wolf said:
Kickback said:
J.D said:
Imma leaving to California on Wednesday. I'll still have full internet connection and my laptop, but meh, I have better things to do, like swimming :D

If you didn't have better things to do in California than post on ModRetro then... :p

Trust me, it depends entirely on the part of California you're in.

I've been thinking of going Santa Monica to stalk Katy Perry for a bit.

The only thing I know about SoCal, is SoulCal, i'm imagining you all wear it alot :/ lol.

Leaving tomorrow, will be back on Sunday. MIGHT have internet access Saturday evening, but maybe not.

y'all talk about where you're going too much. If one of you is gone for a day, I promise I won't miss you. Heck, most people could be gone for a week and I wouldn't notice.

im going to oregon for the next two weeks, roughly. i'll probably still have net access though. :mrgreen:

You know... If someone wanted to go on a crime spree, they could first engage in a small value (under $50) deal with all the people on this forum, then wait for them to post saying they are on vacation, and go rob their house safely. :ninj:

PalmerTech said:
You know... If someone wanted to go on a crime spree, they could first engage in a small value (under $50) deal with all the people on this forum, then wait for them to post saying they are on vacation, and go rob their house safely. :ninj:
You better watch out, Palmer. I may spend $600 in plane fares to steal $300 worth of your stuff. :awesome:

grossaffe said:
y'all talk about where you're going too much. If one of you is gone for a day, I promise I won't miss you. Heck, most people could be gone for a week and I wouldn't notice.
Gtfo.

Bismark, North Dakota is the lamest place ever. I went to this place called 30 ROCK GAMES: RETRO GAMING expecting to find at least n64 stuff. They only had 6th gen stuff. Weak. I did get a good deal at gamestop though, $5 for a guitar grip. The insides are so simple that I might make a pinout.

eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:
Gtfo.

Bismark, North Dakota is the lamest place ever. I went to this place called 30 ROCK GAMES: RETRO GAMING expecting to find at least n64 stuff. They only had 6th gen stuff. Weak. I did get a good deal at gamestop though, $5 for a guitar grip. The insides are so simple that I might make a pinout.
But everyone (who reads the internets) knows the pinout! :p

Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:
grossaffe said:
Gtfo.

But everyone (who reads the internets) knows the pinout! :p
What madness is this!?

The schematics are everywhere, along with tutorials to make your own.

Back on topic, please. Make a topic to discuss the grip if you want. ;)

PalmerTech said:
The schematics are everywhere, along with tutorials to make your own.

Back on topic, please. Make a topic to discuss the grip if you want. ;)
Then that topic would get off-topic :p

Alright then, I have returned to Michigan. Yay me!

Bibin said:
I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun *knife blades slash* *girl screams* *maniacal laughter* [/fridaythethirteenth]

Leaving in a few hours, I will not be back till tomorrow afternoon, most likely.

Let lettin ya guyz kno! :awesome:

Hey, guys, I'm back. Sorry for my absence lately, I've been going through some rather serious family issues this past week...

I am gonna be a bit scarce for a few days. I will still pop on, but I will be unable to read much.

I am gone almost ALL DAY tomorrow. Do not look for me. Mods, don't do anything important. :awesome:

Back