super mario's first ps2 portable

Lightning said:
its great to finally see what you were talking about with that controller!! if you were talking about RF shielding, or rather a lack there of, that ship sailed in the portable community long long ago. the best you can do is try to be mindful of proximity, but really the only thing that will suffer for it will be video signals, which is exactly why I use the HDMI, digital doesnt really have that problem lol
I was talking about the control shielding is it neccecery. What can I do to fix this problem thanks again

Lightning said:
okay, sorry but I still don't know what you're referring to
Do I need to connect the shield in order for my control to work correctly ? How I have it soldered right now it goes to the modchip menu. What could be causing this problem.

UPDATE 3/21/15 new controller did not work, but I got some info from thecasperrojas so I'll be buying a new control. I will post pictures when I get ahold of it and solder it.

Lightning said:
any idea what was going wrong with it?
You had said something about resistors with these third party controllers,but I have no idea. I was frustrated and broke the crap out of that control lol.

UPDATE 3/29/15 after waiting and more waiting I finally receive my new control ,took it apart soldered it and I got the analogs working.i will upload picture tonight

UPDATE 3/31/15 I'm done and here's the final pictures before I make a video. I finally got the control to work,everything works perfectly.

image.jpg1_7.jpg

image.jpg2_7.jpg

WOW!!! just like that you're done???????

I can only imagine how it must feel to actually have a completed project under your belt, Congratulations!!

Lightning said:
WOW!!! just like that you're done???????

I can only imagine how it must feel to actually have a completed project under your belt, Congratulations!!
It feels great to have completed my first portable and I finished before the month was over lol

Back