SLGC - ShockSlayer's SL-68p GCp: Worklog

Booted up the cube like normal today, pressed the "eject" button and the cube froze. Cube no longer boots.

what the fuuuuuuu

planning on disconnecting the wkf later and seeing if it boots.

I feel that SLGC updates are releasing soon. Why?

I ordered a 32gb Class 10 Kingston SD card from newegg just now, and a matching 8gb one.

SS

Progress, ponies, and people in the pub, all of which are perfectly proportioned pieces of the puzzle pertaining to the portable.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Progress, ponies, and people in the pub, all of which are perfectly proportioned pieces of the puzzle pertaining to the portable.

SS

SS, you're a really good writer. That's one thing that I respect you.

SonyQrio said:
ShockSlayer said:

SS

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* is that supposed to mean lol

SonyQrio said:
ShockSlayer said:

SS

What are you trying to say?

ShockSlayer said:
He means it's one of the many things he respects about me, I think?

Uggh, is it that hard to understand? Not many people here on ModRetro have writing skills. ShockSlayer, on the other hand, does.

Actually, Id be inclined to say quite a durn few folks on here have writing skills. SS is one of them . Also sex.

SonyQrio said:
ShockSlayer said:
He means it's one of the many things he respects about me, I think?

Uggh, is it that hard to understand? Not many people here on ModRetro have writing skills. ShockSlayer, on the other hand, does.

You don't understand our burden of having to get someone else to type our posts out for us, it's a bane, lacking writing skills.

Back