SLGC - ShockSlayer's SL-68p GCp: Worklog

Oh, teh SADS. T_T That sucks, I know that other than the batteries it was pretty much done.

Oh yeah, did you find out if the board that I sent was IPL 1.0?

zeturi said:
Oh, teh SADS. T_T That sucks, I know that other than the batteries it was pretty much done.

Oh yeah, did you find out if the board that I sent was IPL 1.0?

Yeah, booted it up yesterday and it's ipl 1.1, so we're good.

SS

I thought you were supposed to soak swollen cells in salt water not poke them with a knife :confused:

I've never heard of that, and after research it looks like that's just for light swelling(without anything leaking, mine was leaking something...), not a balloon shaped one like mine. >.>

SS

I'm sure you can put dos to good use! But still, $35... Anyway, did you here a boom when you were sleeping? :D.

- mymixed

Okay, so I know I haven't posted much of the updating and the episodes and the whatnot.

I'm mounting things in the case, and I don't like the idea of posting a video "Hey, this is what I've mounted so far!" when I could be spending that time doing MORE mounting. :stare:

Basically, I haven't found a project "checkpoint" yet.

I am making progress, though. Like, for example, today I trimmed the new mobo, wired up the wiikey, hardwired a memory card, hardwired an sd slot to slot B*, changed out the resistors on my regulators, found an excellent point to solder video/ground wire to, and defeated every last trace of interference.

*I was able to make use of the SD slot's sensor pins to hook up 3.43v and sense to where when the sd card is put in, it bridges them, and when taken out it unbridges them, thus acting like the entire "sdgecko" is taken out of the gamecube. It sounds simple but it's so cool.

All that said, I'm likely to just keep working and post a finished video, then start building some flamethrower stuff.

SS

I broke my case in half, got drunk on car battery acid, plucked out both my eyes and flew into a new world and to the sun.

I regurgitated the acid (now ABS cement, I eat N64 cases and flax scraps) and fused my case back together, but it doesn't help the fact that I now have to wear sunglasses all the time to hide the fact that I am blind.

Only a sexy pineapple in a western place in which people drink and spit knows what happened that day.

SS

Back