Ponies + PS3 =

Mario

Gin-Choobinest Member
Staff member

rainbow_dash_ps3___rbds3_by_capt_nemo-d4kjm9d.jpg

teehee

133 LED's which actually only draw about 200mA. I thought it'd be 2A, looks like I had a slight miscalculation.

There's a little switch to turn them on and off. I realized this was necessary after trying to watch Netflix in a dark room. :p

Any questions?

I might just buy a ps3 JUST to do this now... epic mod.

edit: nvm doing to pc instead... totally stealing this idea

edit2: i wonder if it's possible to buy a material like the ps3s that you did this on? q.q

If a rainbow dash plushie sells on eBay for $2k, how much would this sell for? :lol:

It is now my goal in life to build the Xbox 360 version of this, even though it will never happen.

It's a shame that it wasn't something like a Triforce or a Pokeball

It's still beautiful, though

There is no worst pony.

Mako, you're just jealous because they took measures in S2 to prevent Twilight Sparkle in every freakin episode.

Also Rainbow gets points for getting to be shipped with Pinkie Pie like almost every other fanfic.

SS

Speaking of, TW, has she tried to make you watch the show yet? :p

Mako - I don't have a favorite pony. I think they're all best. But I think Rainbow has the coolest cutie mark, and it's instantly recognizable.

She started showing me the first episode when she was at my house on Thursday but we had to cut it short since my Dad came home. XD

The two-part pilot is good for intruducing the characters, but I wouldn't say they're the beat of the bunch. Plus, it has an adventure-based storyline while all the rest are slice-of-life.
If you can possibly stand it, I would also watch two or three episodes after that to get a real feel for what the show is pretty much like.

Mario said:
Speaking of, TW, has she tried to make you watch the show yet? :p

Mako - I don't have a favorite pony. I think they're all best. But I think Rainbow has the coolest cutie mark, and it's instantly recognizable.
Sweetie Belle's cutie mark is best cutie mark :p

Back