Nintendo 3DS details(pricing, release, etc, bunches o' pics)

CamaroCam said:
Twilight Wolf said:
I was thinking more along the lines of "Security would hand your ass to you on a silver platter and Reggie Fils-Aime would hunt you down and kick your ass in your own home."
This made me Lol. Skype? No. 3DS is a gaming system. Used for *drum roll please* --------------------- Hacking. and on rare occasions, Gaming. not talking to your mommy in Iowa.

http://www.gamespot.com/3ds/action/residentevilrevelations/video/6280029?tag=topslot;watchlink;1

I watched this a few minutes ago. Is it just me, or does the OOT demo at the end seem like they ditched the fixed camera behind Link? If so, that's gonna be REALLY annoying.
No, I think that last blow on the first boss was always given that... theatrical sort of look. I could be wrong, though.

Yep. pLover was right. Bad video, Bad spelling, but proves the point. 1:20 would be a good place to see it.

I could see them doing some "Super Smash Bros. Brawl: On The Go! 3D" and cut the content in half from the wii version. Besides, they are done with Smash Bros. It says it on the back of the case of Brawl. "A Brawl to End them all"
I would honestly like to know what else could that mean? Does anyone on on here knows of another answer? If not, then no 3DS SS.
It'll be interesting to see where they go with Kid Icarus. They haven't released a game in the series since the the early 90's, and much has changed.

You really think Nintendo isn't going to make another Smash Bros.?

Masahiro Sakurai might not be the director of the next one, because I remember him saying Brawl would be the last one he worked on, but Nitendo never said anything of the sort. They will eventually make another Smash Bros, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai can't resist working on that one too regardless of what he said.

Is the 3DS going to have anything other than traditional Nintendo exclusives and remakes?

Zero said:
You really think Nintendo isn't going to make another Smash Bros.?

Masahiro Sakurai might not be the director of the next one, because I remember him saying Brawl would be the last one he worked on, but Nitendo never said anything of the sort. They will eventually make another Smash Bros, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai can't resist working on that one too regardless of what he said.

It's all we know. The cover says "A Brawl to End Them All" which is not much to go on, but it's ALL WE HAVE so i don't know what else to believe. I hate the idea of never having a new smash bros. game, it's not like i support that, I would buy the next one in a heartbeat. But Nintendo hasn't shown any signs(which is there signature move), they like to unveil their projects when there finished or close to it, on a development stand-point, at E3. They didn't say anything about it. It's too soon anyways, Brawl is an amazing game. they waited what, 6, 7 years to sequel Melee? So if there is a new SSB it needs to be in a few years, they need to take there time, not LINK it up and NOT PUT IT ON THE 3DS!!!!!!!!!!! As cool as this thing is gonna be, that would be a mistake.

Also I talked to a guy at Gamestop yesterday, and he said that they were probably gonna price it a 179 USD!!!! XD

Going off a vague statement on the box art is a horrible basis for an argument. I never said anything about it coming out for 3DS or when it would come out, I just provided the facts. Nintendo never said Brawl is the last game in the series, and I'm sure they'll eventually make a new one whether Masahiro Sakurai directs it or not.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
XCVG said:
Is the 3DS going to have anything other than traditional Nintendo exclusives and remakes?

I want a DK64 remake..
I totally do too. I've read that it's possible for Rare to make it on the 3DS so that would be awesome! As long as Nintendo doesn't ruin Tiny's size again...

Mister Hat said:
Joeyjoe9876 said:
XCVG said:

I want a DK64 remake..
I totally do too. I've read that it's possible for Rare to make it on the 3DS so that would be awesome! As long as Nintendo doesn't ruin Tiny's size again...

A DK64 remake would make the world a better place.

That or simply another DK adventure in the series (COME ON RARE....NO MORE STUPID DRUMS)

CamaroCam said:
Also I talked to a guy at Gamestop yesterday, and he said that they were probably gonna price it a 179 USD!!!! XD
That....That would be so stupid on Nintendo's part. Don't believe that, they haven't released the prices for US, think over 200.

The japanese price (I think 25,000 yen) converted to usd is about $300, but stuff is always cheaper for us then japan, I predict a $250 price tag.

bentomo said:
The japanese price (I think 25,000 yen) converted to usd is about $300, but stuff is always cheaper for us then japan, I predict a $250 price tag.
sounds about right, lowest they'll go is $225

Back