Nintendo 3DS details(pricing, release, etc, bunches o' pics)

Some of those characters I do not wish to see in 3d though.

armstrong-teehee.gif

*shudders*

yolomojo1 said:
It looks like thair making a remake of starfox 64 for the 3DS. I wonder if anyone will buy it.

This was announced the same day as the 3DS, and EVERYONE will buy it. Starfox 64 was the best one and all the latest star fox games have been total crap, so I'm glad 64 finally gets the remake it deserves.

Zero said:
yolomojo1 said:
It looks like thair making a remake of starfox 64 for the 3DS. I wonder if anyone will buy it.

This was announced the same day as the 3DS, and EVERYONE will buy it. Starfox 64 was the best one and all the latest star fox games have been total crap, so I'm glad 64 finally gets the remake it deserves.
Starfox adventures introduced Krystal. Not total crap.

I tried to like Star Fox Adventures, I really did, but the whole thing was just a rehash of a canceled game with Star Fox elements added in. It didn't even feel like Star Fox. Star Fox Assault was an improvement as it loosely went back to the series' former roots in a way, but it was still way too short and can't even be compared to 64.

I enjoyed Adventures, myself. Sort of Zelda-like in some ways.

Been years since I've played it, though, and even then I only borrowed it from a friend...

yolomojo1 said:
I will

Adventures I liked, but the starfox theme made it seem cheesy. Should have stayed as dinosaur planet IMHO. I thought assault was quite good.
Command was ridiculously underrated :/

eurddrue said:
YES.

the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* you want skype for? its stupid. game consoles should be game consoles.

i know its an idea. i just cant figure why you want it or what the heck it would be useful for. they invented cell phones for a reason.

Back