Nicole Kaitlyn Morrow

robm said:
Thank you, thank you :)

This makes #4. I've got 10, 6, and 2 year olds at home, two girls and one boy - this one evens us up.

Nice man! I've got two little boys myself, 4 & 5. Guess this puts us both in the "old *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ers" category here at modretro. I was starting to think maybe I was alone in this category here. :D

Once again, she is beautiful man! Nice work! and hopefully she never grows a beard like that for real ::3:

Twilight Wolf said:
Why is this in the Finished Projects section? You have 18 years of work ahead of you. :p

No, seriously, congratulations! I know everyone else has already said it but she's adorable. :awesome:

This post is priceless if you read T_W's sig as a part of it.

Robm, you need to dress up as Santa, powder your beard, etc, then rip it off(to reveal your real beard) to tell you kids there's no Santa.

SS

βeta said:
No worklog? I will never understand how babby was formed, how gril get pragnant.
I'm not very smart, but I don't think Robm's baby looks like a grill. Aside that, congrats man!

Twilight Wolf said:
Why is this in the Finished Projects section? You have 18 years of work ahead of you. :p

No, seriously, congratulations! I know everyone else has already said it but she's adorable. :awesome:
nah, closer to 12 years of work to make it presentable enough to sell to the highest bidder.

J.D said:
robm, why don't you show them the unedited picture?

img1835nf.jpg

lulz aside, cute baby, congrats man.
Robm's pictures are edited, and you must have found a Chinese copy of his product. :p Here is the real thing:
robm.jpg

Robm, I am so honored that you named your baby girl after my girlfriend! :trollface:

Really though, congrats! You complete the kind of projects the rest of us can only dream of working on. :dah:

Back