Nicole Kaitlyn Morrow

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
Started working on this about 9 months ago. Didn't really take any work-in-progress pics, sorry, but it didn't take a whole lot of work on my part anyway.

Up and running:
IMG_1835.jpg

Sleep mode:
IMG_1833.jpg

Anyway, in all seriousness, mom and baby are doing fine. She weighed 8 lbs 2.9oz., 21" long.

Thank you, thank you :)

This makes #4. I've got 10, 6, and 2 year olds at home, two girls and one boy - this one evens us up.

robm, why don't you show them the unedited picture?

img1835nf.jpg

lulz aside, cute baby, congrats man.

Congrats Robm!

Make sure to train her in the ways of Billy Mays when she gets older.

There's some wrinkles in the case, but otherwise it's looking great. I bet it's got the best internals ever. ::3:

Congrats robm, she looks adorable! If it weren't for the screaming, I would try to have some kids of my own and start showing up you other dads.

Mario said:
There's some wrinkles in the case, but otherwise it's looking great. I bet it's got the best internals ever. ::3:
My eye spasm'ed after reading that.

Yeah I think the case could use some more time. Also, it's rather big, isn't it? How does it feel in the hand? Too heavy? Oh, and how loud is the audio amp on this thing? Is it sufficiently loud? Too loud, maybe? :D

The amp's a bit underpowered right now, not a whole lot of noise coming out, which is surprising. The batteries melted into a tarlike substance that needed to be removed; that was a sticky repair.

The case should even out with time, but if it doesn't, nothing a little sandpaper couldn't help.

More pics coming soon...

Why is this in the Finished Projects section? You have 18 years of work ahead of you. :p

No, seriously, congratulations! I know everyone else has already said it but she's adorable. :awesome:

Back