N64Mini v2 - Commission

The screen has the composite circuit rewired. Top left of screen pic. I can't find n64's with rgb.... :cry: As for the battery's I used 4 3000mah battery's. But that's what ebay says..... Don't really know how much they are all I know is that I can play for a bit longer than 4 hours with everyting at full blast... Full volume, full brightness... If you turn down the volume you brightness you can play for another 30 min before the battery runs dry. So it never really makes it to 5 hours. Also the expansion pak only takes more amps if it's beeing used.

The psone screen is perfectly fine for any modding needs. It has all the options as bentomo stated.

Also the heatsink I made is made out of coper which also covers the expansion pak. It then epoxied it to some metal shielding I had laying around. Which made a perfect cartridge holder. I then stuck some plastic ontop to give it a nice finish. It doesn't even get that hot.

I noticed the N64 shielding as the support thingy. 2nd most clever use for that thing I've ever seen.

(1st was Mario's motor bike throttle cable support thing.)

Epic. I see you've solved the problem of keeping the halves lined up and together, too.

Yeah this works but I still don't like it. I have another method which is better and will be used in newer versions. Going to go for a rapid protoype look. Making it real factory looking. But still much development is needed to perfect it. It's getting there :mrgreen:

zenloc said:
Yeah this works but I still don't like it. I have another method which is better and will be used in newer versions. Going to go for a rapid protoype look. Making it real factory looking. But still much development is needed to perfect it. It's getting there :mrgreen:
Artists are never satisfied with their creations, whether they are good or bad, I have not been satisfied with my work on any of my portables, including the 64boy.

I have two questions.

1. How do you get the psone screen to shine like that
2. How is it with the buttons layed out like they are. They are not the same as normal layout.

Hifeno said:
I have two questions.

1. How do you get the psone screen to shine like that
2. How is it with the buttons layed out like they are. They are not the same as normal layout.
1. Antiglare mod.

1. antiglare mod like hailrazer stated
2. it's a hori controller which I cut up and replaced. I also used the start buton from a original controller.
the layout was made as to my commissioners wish.

Loving the work, inspire to be like you :p

just 1 question, would you share that 3 way power switch diagram with me?

Thank you

Back