My First N64p

scorpio93

Well I finally completed my very first N64p. Tell me what you think.

Specs: LED modded
ps1 official screen
expansion pack

n64020.jpg

n64025.jpg

n64026.jpg

n64032.jpg

n64033.jpg

Video, SORRY for the quality. Camera takes better photos then videos. :dah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAY8-oV2FY

Wow, good job not making an extremely huge one on your first go.

What buttopn is that on the back? Z?

XCVG said:
Not bad, but pretty lumpy. Looks like a nice size too.
I've learned to not use a lot of ACB(spelling) cement. Most of the bumpage is, actually all the bumps are the cement. If i tried to sand it and it'd become a hole. It sucked.

It's lumpy, huge, and odd looking. But looks pretty good for a first portable. And it's more than I've done!

Congratulations, and good job.

Nice. Sorry to hear about the problems with the cement you used. But hey, it works and that's what counts.

Any chance you could take pictures of the top and the bottom? Just to satisfy my curiosity? I can't quite make it out in the video, but I think you've got the shoulder buttons at the top, right? And, I think a red LED at the bottom?

Kyosho said:
Nice. Sorry to hear about the problems with the cement you used. But hey, it works and that's what counts.

Any chance you could take pictures of the top and the bottom? Just to satisfy my curiosity? I can't quite make it out in the video, but I think you've got the shoulder buttons at the top, right? And, I think a red LED at the bottom?
029mge.jpg

030px.jpg

^^ tough gameboy is tough

brunoip said:
looks like you didnt relocate the led :dahroll:
i want to put it at the top, but something weird happened and i ended up putting to mobo upside down. lol

but hey, im fine with the LED at the bottom.

Its probably VERY comfortable. It has roundness to it rather than being flat with sharp edges.

Back